DFW International Airport Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Great Place to work
Customer Relations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXAugust 2, 2018
Great place to work. This is my review and I'm totally happy with it. You should check this place out as its a great place to work. In the meantime, you should look at all the jobs that are posted at dfwairport.com/careers to see if something matches your background, education and interests. Good luck.
Great place to start a job and stay for many years.
Guest Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXAugust 1, 2018
For the most part, I loved the environment. They seem to be very family oriented which I loved. They also updated us with any changes in the airport. There were a lot of people in charge but, they all seem to work well together. The meetings before hand used to help discussing not only work related and personal things as well. I went through a hard time and they were one of the reasons I was able to handle it because of their support. There is culture, diversity, team work and passion which all seem to make it all work together.
Pros
Family enviroement, meeting new people everyday
Cons
working outside allday no matter the weather
Used to be a Great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2018
Last five years Management and executive Management has changed numerous times, with out any clear direction. Spent millions of dollars on programs that had proven in the past to fail. Yes there are people in management that will back ball you, Human Resources is just a name.
Fun work place
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Express ParkingJune 8, 2018
Everything was good with working at the airport! What I like the most about it is meeting all kinds of travelers.You never know who you are going to meet and who can help you. It's a fun place to work.
french cafe
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 8, 2018
people were wonderful management not so good. besides one or two that went to bat for there workers. and I thank them they help me through some tough times
Hard working facility
HMS Host (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 2, 2018
The HMS Host employers are very professional and understanding with things as long as you plan ahead but they are short staffed. They dont offer medical benefits but they fit the description of what i needed at the time.
Fair enough, not bad but not great pay
Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXMay 17, 2018
Did not have any issues with management or people I worked with. However, the pay was not sufficient enough. I enjoyed my job, coworkers were great to work with.
Workplace Culture
Board & Owner Cities Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 3, 2018
there is the right way, the wrong way, and the DFW Airport way - it's usually somewhere in the middle. There is a lot of expectations of you, but any ideas you may have are quickly squashed. it's a "do as we say" type enviornment.
Pros
Great benefits, pay is decent, time is flexible, great coworkers
Cons
Senior management, ideas don't go far, no room for creativity
Friendly people and employees always tried working as team
Airport baggage carrier (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXApril 22, 2018
Management was great and everyone was like family. Very diverse employees. I had a great time getting to meet people who were from all over the world and learning other people’s perspectives on culture and how their world runs.
Fun and enjoyable place to work
Janitorial (Current Employee) –  Ft. Worth, TXApril 8, 2018
I worked threw a temp agency, So management wasn't all that great but if I had worked straight threw DFW itself it would have been worth keeping the job
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Productive and fun place to work
Records & Information Administrator (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXApril 8, 2018
My job is a productive and fun place to work and you lean a lot.
Management is supportive and everyone is very friendly. Being around really good People.
fast paste work environment
ATS Ramp Crew Chief DFW Airport (Current Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXApril 6, 2018
am in charge of a 5 men crew you have to be really fast and you cant not make any mistakes i have to do like 35 flights and thousands bags that go to different places .. and you cant not make a mistake caused if you do it will caused the company money
Pros
stand by tickets
Cons
favoritism
Class act
Maintenance Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXMarch 26, 2018
When I got there it was the place to work. Bonuses and pay raises to beat the band. Towards the end we had layoffs, early retirements, and whittling of our benefits. It is not the place I worked when I started there.
Pros
Class act
Cons
Whittle the benefits and job security
Fun
Team lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 19, 2018
Fun place to work very quick pace! Would do it again in a heartbeat. Great opportunity to meet new people and see different cultures, everyone should experience!
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Very quick pace
Dfw
IT SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR (PROLIIM) (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2018
This is a good environment with quality people working at DFW and this is a fast pace and makes the day go by because you are always busy, all of my co-workers are friendly and nice.
Productive and fast paced work place
Wheelchair Porter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2018
This is overall a great work environment in which you meet lots of different people who travels across the states as well as great for customer service as well as servong the customers and being of great help
Great Boss and Environment
ITS/Records Management/Scanning and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  DFW Airport, TXFebruary 19, 2018
The Records Management department at DFW Airport has a fantastic leader. The environment is profession yet relaxed. Birthdays and goals are celebrated.
Pros
Great Folks!
Great Place To Work
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 17, 2018
I worked in the Human Resources Department. The Airport Board focused a great deal on employee morale and offering development training. Collaborative team and great people. Due to this being such a great place to work, people tend to stay causing limited opportunity to advance. Lack of career advancement is the only reason why I left.
Pros
Great Work/Life Balance
Cons
Lack of Career Advancement
Productive and fun
Operation General Manager/HR (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2018
Incredible place to work for.
They treat you like family, you get 50% discount , you will always feel safe.
The leaders are so positive , they always willing to go they extra mile for you.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Buses
N/a
Tower Cabin Hotshots Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 16, 2018
ABM is very Stressful Operational Function, Poor ABM Managements overall, No Lunch Break For Dispatcher, Not enough shift coverage. The hardest part of this job is that you're not appreciate of your job performance.