DG FastChannel

• Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks

Company was SOLD

DG Fast Channel was a very exciting Media Company to be an employee. Great opportunity to learn about SPOTBOX and other technical areas. Workplace Culture was manageable, not exactly flexible. Hardest part of the job was working every weekend. Great work environment ...

Pros

Media

Cons

Excessive Weekends to Work

Great to learn new technology

Everyone goes out of their way to help one another out on many projects. The atmosphere was having fun while getting the projects done professionally and on time.

Pros

Time off without any problems

Cons

When gets too slow at the department.

Managerial Challenge

This was a definite challenge but something I was eager to tackle. I managed Syndication and it was million dollar accounts that I had to make work flawlessly for the client. I did so well, I had clients request for me to handle their account with bonuses of course.

Pros

Free nutricious breakfast

Cons

Meet deadlines before going home.

The most enjoyable part of working for DG was that in addition to long term scheduled orders, we would deal with new persons and issues every day.

Working with others from around the world was very interesting. The jargon was mostly the same but there were little differences that could cause translation problems. If you like puzzles then this would be an excellent choice for you.

Good Place to work

Relaxed company and everyone was friendly. Loved it here. Managers really cared about employees.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

DG Fastchannel

We have daily SCRUM meetings. The QA and Development teams communicated with each other very easily.

Pros

Flexible hours

Great Experience

I really enjoyed my time at DG. Management was great and colleagues were awesome.

Horrible workplace

No management support. Managers would rather ignore issues and avoid confrontation than actually resolving employee concerns.No career path.Employees are expected to be on call 24/7, they're expected to take lap tops home every night and over every weekend and be available to log on on a moment's notice, in addition to having company email loaded to their smart phones - emails average approximately 800 - 900 a day, without exaggeration.Loyal, hard working employees are treated horribly, given excessive amounts of work, have large unmanageable client rosters, and management will consider it "complaining" if the employee tries to address workload. Less dedicated/trouble employees are largely ignored by managers.Terrible morale. Little to no communication from management and above. "us" against "them" mentality across all departments.

Pros

client managers receive $50 toward their monthly cell phone bill. smart phone required.

Cons

workload, being on call 24 hours a day, how managers treat employees.

I enjoyed helping the clients and working with my co-workers.

I worked long exhausting hours 10-12 EVERYDAY. I barely enjoyed my life because i was always tired.

Pros

co-workers

Cons

management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DG FastChannel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• DG FastChannel
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?