Dhar Mann Studios

Working at Dhar Mann Studios: 14 Reviews

Dhar Mann Studios insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Inclusive work environment

I love Dhar Mann videos and I want to become a part of it

I love watching Dhar Mann video and I learn from the video what kind of a people we should be and able to be nice to one another and I also like acting

Productive and fun team environment to work

My expectations were really high from DM Studios and it have met them.I expect this studio to achieve excellence in future and to create more great content and go into making feature films and TV series. Otherwise working here with my team feels like family in this short time. Everyone is talented and a respectable personality.

Pros

Free Lunch, crafty (snacks), great working environment, get to network with people

Cons

Short Breaks

The best job ever

Working at Dhar Mann Studios is truly a life changing experience! I enjoy working with people from all over the world and I feel so happy to know that I contribute in changing lives all over the globe! The compensations and benefits are great, the tasks are enjoyable. It's also challenging which gives room to improvement and hard work! Working at Dhar Mann Studios is simply AMAZING!

Pros

Compensation/Benefits, Communication, Effectiveness

Cons

Can't think of anything

We're not a team, we're Family!

As the title says it all, the team is so supportive that we feel like we're family members, not colleagues! From the start, the spirit of the group evolved around evolution and growth, rather than statistics! Definitely the best company I've ever dreamed of working with!

Pros

Amazing team spirit!

Best job ever!

This company has changed my life. I love the company, the mission, the team, the fun we all have, and how much I am pushed to success. Dhar really cares about us and it shows a lot. I feel proud to be a part of such a creative and talented team.

Pros

Awesome team! Fun and creative

Cons

No con! Everyone is positive and that’s important No one is negative

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

True Leadership!

There are so many positive things to note about Dhar Mann Studios. I have loved every minute of working for this team. Dhar is hands on and leads his team very well! There is always room for growth and the team is expanding very quickly. I am grateful to have come across such an amazing company that is really changing lives.

Pros

Fun and encouraging work environment!

Cons

None come to mind

Work family like no other!

Working at Dhar Mann Studios has been like no other! It is one of the most healthiest work environments I have been a part of. Everyone on the team is very supportive. They are truly my family away from home.

Pros

Hands on with the CEO, he is extremely supportive and truly cares.

Cons

None!

Best Job I've Had

Working at Dhar Mann Studios has been an absolute dream come true! I work as one of the remote screenwriters. Everyone on the team is incredibly kind and supportive. When it comes to management, my manager is very understanding and truly cares about me and everyone else she manages. She doesn't see herself has my boss but rather a colleague. I'm constantly learning and receiving feedback which is valuable as a creative person. There's no drama or pettiness at Dhar Mann Studios; everyone is humble. Everyone gets along and is willing to help you as well as answer any questions you may have. You can be sure that if you have any questions or issues, you can truly always reach out to anyone on the team, and they will do their best to help you and answer your questions. Dhar is also super nice and truly cares about his team and has worked to build an amazing team and culture.

Pros

Flexible schedule, amazing people

Amazing company with amazing people!

Dhar Mann Studios is one of the most collaborative and supportive jobs I've ever been a part of! Dhar is an amazing and fearless leader who gives time and commitment to every facet of the company. The team as a whole is comprised of caring and compassionate creatives who all genuinely believe in the company's mission of changing lives! The work load is manageable, schedules are flexible, and pay is immaculate! During my time of bereavement the company also sent me flowers and did everything they could do accommodate me during my time of need! Couldn't ask for a better job.

Pros

Pay, collaborative space, benefits, management, work environment!

Cons

n/a

Pathway to success!

Dhar Mann Studios is like no other! Management really cares for the success of each individual. Dhar is an amazing mentor and leader. The whole team is highly collaborative and make work fun!

Pros

Room for growth

You Will Find Your Tribe of Creatives

The working climate is the healthiest I have ever witnessed. It is such a collaborative and open space for everybody. It makes our finished products better and it lets us be free and fearless as creatives, which is really nice.

Collaborative and Motivational Team!

To start of the interview process with Dhar Mann Studios was like no other! The team was professional, detailed and explained full benefits and perks about working with their team. I was guided throughout the whole process and had a chance to complete assessments that differentiated me from the rest! I really appreciated being able to showcase what I can bring to the team as most companies don't go through that. It truly helps identify your skillset. From the 1st person I talked to until my final offer it has been nothing but a breeze. Their organization and communication truly makes a difference! Working with Dhar Mann Studios is rewarding and there isn't a day that I don't feel motivated to succeed! Dhar is very engaged with his employees and makes sure we are all on the same page, like a true leader! The team is like a family! I am blessed to say I am part of an organization that is truly making a difference in everyone's lives!

Amazing company led by Dhar Mann and many outstanding team members

A collaborative effort where everyone's voice is heard and many opportunities for advancements. Being led by Dhar Mann makes working for Dhar Mann studios an inspiring experience and a company you are continently motivated. Constantly learning new things and pushing yourself to be the best you can be. The team working environment is great, we all work as a team accomplishing the bigger tasks we are trying to accomplish in a very effective way.

We are all in this together!

Dhar does a wonderful job at including all team members on his journey. He really projects that everyone is a part of a machine that, as long as it is well oiled, will function and take us to endless possibilities. I cannot ask for a more supportive, fun, friendly and collaborative team environment where there is always new obstacles and challenges which then creates exciting new opportunity.

Pros

Stable, growth opportunity, the chance to be creative and grow with the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dhar Mann Studios. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Dhar Mann Studios in popular locations