Diageo Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Trabajo de ejecutivo de ventas
EXECUTIVE OF SALES (Former Employee) –  VENEZUELAAugust 7, 2018
Buen aprendizaje, manejo de indicadores de desempeño,
Great company
Shift Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 27, 2018
Good work life balance and the pay is great for all positions. They also have very good benefits for employees and family. Managers take an active role in helping you to succeed.
Pros
Pay, work life balance
Career Killers
Supply (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 26, 2018
This company lack of opportunities to grow and don't have any kind of working life balance and still you can fell the discrimination in some areas. I don't recommend this company if you want to grow your professional career
very cut throat work environment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJuly 17, 2018
Very poor job opportunity. No advancement no benefits..If you dont fit the culture they will pressure you out of your position. They hold a very high turn over rate.
Represented DIAGEO
Specialist Regional Incentive Winner F17 H2 (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2018
Represented DIAGEO through a separate marketing company. Enjoyed the amount of personal and professional growth in addition to the people. A job directly with DIAGEO would be the next coveted step in my career.
Business Partnering at Core
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILJuly 16, 2018
Diageo is a great company to work with and management is always focused on its 3 pillars...Performance, Simplification and Culture and business partnering is at its very core.

I have been working with Diageo since last 6 years and during this time I have worked on numerous projects with multiple stakeholders at all levels. I like working in such a cross functional environment as it allows me to deal with different challenges and learn other people's perspective. Working in such an environment which is continually innovative, challenging and fun is where I thrive the most.
Pros
Work life balance, compensation/benefits, work culture
Cons
Job security, constant management changes
excelente empresa
Production Planner/Scheduler (Former Employee) –  LaraJuly 3, 2018
la MEJOR empleador el mejor trabajo, estilo vida laboral acorde
I left as soon as I could, and found Nielsen as a place for creativity.
Director, Transfer Pricing (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJuly 3, 2018
Challenged personally, to the point I was more attracted to building a start-up global functional operation. I found something unique in this with the next step in my career, so learned a lot about what I needed to engage myself and others to deliver results.
Workplace Culture is GREAT
Customer Logistics Analyst - Supply (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 27, 2018
The ability to work from home when needed and early release Fridays are a big bonus to working here. Being a global company the hardest part of my job is finding the best contacts to help me with an issue
Diageo
Customer Operartions (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTJune 21, 2018
Managers needed more experience. There was always the worry come every spring that you were going to be let go due to restructuring within the company.
Pros
they would pay for your schooling
Cons
always the loom of being let go
Things start out nicely but become toxic quickly
Confidential (Former Employee) –  Coral Gables, FLJune 15, 2018
Extremely desirable landing spot since company looks very appealing from the outside...however, longevity is challenging due constant restructuring. Extremely difficult aligning actions to organization mission due to an every changing corporate strategy. Workplace culture is non-existent and management lacks leadership behaviors needed to make others want to follow them.
Pros
Brand ambassador program
Cons
Unaffordable benefits, no performance management, toxic headquarters with high turnover
here is my first work step life of work
Marketing Responsible (Former Employee) –  turkeyMay 24, 2018
here is my first work area, i recommend there because all peoples are like & love give to you informations & work cultures. here is not have a turn over.
Pros
free days for birthday, good tasting
Cons
short breaks
Openly hostile to employees
Lawyer (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTMay 17, 2018
Constant cutting culture, transfer of jobs offshore, increase of responsibilities with no corresponding increase in compensation. Management seems to be under the impression that it is 2008, and there are no other job opportunities within the New York City / Fairfield County job market. Views all employees as completely fungible and replaceable. Any employee with valuable skills is responding to the open hostility rationally, by leaving the company. Leaving the remaining average to below average employees to bear the burden, setting them up for failure.
Good company with unstable work enviorement
Commercial Capability Director LATAM (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 4, 2018
Diageo is a great company to work, overall good compensation and company values. However if you are planning to come and work here be prepared to manage uncertainty as every year there is a Reorg and no one is safe, no matter how well you do your job
Great place with great people
Project Associate (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILApril 18, 2018
I will definitely miss working at Diageo. I worked with variety of teams and only met great people. Their Plainfield office feels fresh and clean. They also have a lot of fun events.
Fast-paced global company
Team Leader for Windows 7 Deployment (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, CTApril 14, 2018
I was assigned there for a Windows deployment so I did not spend a lot of time in the day to day work environment. The company seemed a bit stuffy in terms of company culture.
eh
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, ILMarch 30, 2018
more people have more freedom than others. money is nice. benifets are nice. schedule is nice but the other workers are rude and management clearly has their favorites
Poor Management and Too mant Reorg.
Border Comemercial Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 21, 2018
Diageo is a great company but the region I am working for enjoy the less professional and less strategic executive team I have ever seen.
We have pass by 1 reorg every 2 years and the atmosphere is that you always will be fired unless you are willing to move to another country different to USA
Pros
Friednship between colleagues.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2018
Diageo is a great place to work on the world's best liquor brands with some of the best talent in the business. It's a great opportunity to consider employment here
Global Audit & Risk Director (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 14, 2018
Great advancement and working in many locations. Diageo allowed me to see a lot of the world and see the differences yet similarities in humanity. I would highly recommend Diageo.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diageo. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss