Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group Employee Reviews

Not a bad place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLLargoJuly 2, 2019
The clinic is not that bad to work for I actually enjoy it most times. They are just very short staffed were stretched thin and management tends to micromanage which sets unreal expectations.
Bad managment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 26, 2019
Management liked to pass around other peoples business and didn't do anything to resolve any problems and lack of communication all around .If you were likes by management you could get away with anything . All the Doctors were very nice and compassionate. Lost alot of good doctors due to upper managment
My favorite job ever
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 24, 2019
I loved Diagnostic Clinic, the people who I worked for and with. They hit rough spots after being bought out by another company and became very shaky. With top doctors resigning, losing our company president with no warning it was coming, and fearful to open an email for fear of being given notice that my department was being eliminated (that didn't happen, just feared it would) it was hard to stay with a company that was uncertain of operations six months down the road. When I left, I cried and it made me sick to my stomach, but I have a family to feed. I can't afford to "go down with a ship" that I only work on.
It was by far my favorite job.
Pros
It was an awesome place to work, I loved my co workers and still speak to many of them and the pay was excellent.
Cons
It was bought out by another company that changed everything, including security of emplyment
Eh
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 18, 2019
Nurses/MAs have the opportunity to work in different specialties, which is a plus. Pay is low. Little to no room for advancement. Management is useless. Not to mention you are extremely overworked due to insufficient staffing. It’s great for getting your foot in the door if you recently finished your certificate/degree, but not for the long run.
This was a good place to work
Medical Claims Processor/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLFebruary 22, 2019
With the addition of a new Medical Director in 2018 the company will do great. There are many caring individuals who work there, patient satisfaction is a primary concern
Productive and fun place to work management was awesome.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLDecember 18, 2018
my typical night at work was to do my best to work in a manner to do the efficiently.Liked the people I worked with. We all had 8 hrs to get the job done.
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
15 minute breaks
Excellent
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 4, 2018
I was hoping to get a job closer to my home when applied. I am only doing this because the application wont let be go on until a quota of letters are used.
chaos
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLOctober 2, 2018
Daily it has been chaos. Not knowing from day to day what your day holds. I'm one who appreciates transparency. The work is good, your co-works are great , middle management is where the ball drops.
Pros
Great company, benefits, Great co-workers
Cons
Middle management
Resources and leadership are insufficient for job required
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 21, 2018
The hours were strictly kept to 40 hours which is hard to do if you care about patients.
Resources were not kept up to date and leadership did not care about their employees as much as their data.
I would not recommend Diagnostic Clinic as an employer due to wages.
Billing Specialist/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 16, 2018
As a billing specialist I had 600 accounts to ensure were being paid by the insurance company or the patient.

The last manager I had was very rude to use. She did not speak to us but just yell at us.

The hardest part of the job was the last manager we had. All previous managers were great.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the patients.
Pros
The wages
Cons
The hours were good with having a family
Work Experience at Diagnostic Clinic
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 5, 2018
Learned a lot about medication's, setting appointment's, create referral's to outside physicians, set up patient portal for patient's to communicate with their doctors.
Pros
Learned about doctor's office enviornment
Cons
too short lunch, inadequate benefit's package, poor management appreciation of their employees
good
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLMarch 21, 2018
it was a good place to work just stressful there needed to be more staff and the goals were set too high per person on the phones only and not enhough on other staff that ansered the phones
benefits
Cons
not enough workers
The company was average.
Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLFebruary 26, 2018
* The company was about average.
* A typical work day was average but at times assigned more than employees could handle.
* Management showed favoritism and it was very obvious.
* Workplace culture was average.
* The hardest part of the job was that the work load was at times more than many employees could handle.
* The most enjoyable part of the job was some of colleagues
Pros
Good working hours, could work OT, good job duties training.
Cons
Management played favorites with certain employees, accrued PTO was unfairly denied to finish further education
Gone down hill
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLFebruary 3, 2018
snowbirds have complained in last 3 years of how the place has changed for the worse, it seems as if they can't keep up with their own growth...no one seems trained anymore
Diagnostic Clinic Medical Group
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLNovember 14, 2017
The Diagnostic Clinic is a great place to gain experience in all types of specialty/primary care nursing. Although it is going through great changes like most health care facilities it is lacking the appropriate amount of staff.
Pros
Great nursing managers
Cons
Lack of staffing available to managment
Leadership is inexperienced, disorganized, low wages, high turnover
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLSeptember 20, 2017
Disorganized and quality of care is frightening. Benefits are minimal. Pay is low and expectations are not well defined. Little or no opportunity for advancement.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
work life balance due to no organizational standards
to many changes
Patient Financial Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 18, 2017
was a great place to work going thru many changes, downsizing multiple departments and outsourcing the billing dept, to an outside company. Was a multispecialty clinic and have changed that also many of those have also closed.
Pros
great hours
Cons
too many changes in a short time
Stressful and exhausting place to work.
Concierge Representative/Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJuly 23, 2017
Busy, fast paced environment where all the departments are understaffed and overworked, patients are not happy with the delays and mistakes made in addition to many computer system issues. The only saving grace is the number of wonderful people with positive attitudes that go above and beyond every day because they truly care about the patients. Immediate supervisors and team leaders are wonderful and helpful but unfortunately upper management does not seem to be able to grasp how to run the place efficiently with an emphasis on care or seem to be interested in doing so. Micro-managing and misuse of funds abound. Little to no training is given anywhere yet there is plenty of discipline for mistakes.
Pros
Long lunch, great and friendly staff.
Cons
No other breaks besides lunch and poor management.
Outdated
Experienced hands on manager and employee advocate (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJuly 16, 2017
Everything about the revenue cycle is outdated. Unwilling to make changes to stay relevant. Layoffs are a daily part of the work week. The upper management does not learn from past mistakes nor do they have any desire to.
Fast paced environment undergoing many stressful changes
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 27, 2017
I learned a lot working for them. Non clinical environment where the sky is the limit to learning new things. You are pretty much never hovered over. I found stress is minimal with the management to employee dynamic. You are not treated like a nobody. If you have a greivance of any kind the management works to resolve it with you always in the loop. I truly enjoy it, I have learned what I can and feel as if I have gotten what I can from the company.
Pros
Unlimited paid time off you earn with each full week worked, benefits, and a great open door policy.
Cons
One 10 minute break, 2 phone lines plus patients in front of you, 30 minute lunch