DIAGNOSTIC LABORATORIES Employee Reviews

assurance coordinator
QUALITY ASSURANCE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 23, 2018
Great people to work with, but salary and benefits are not good at all. I wish i could of stayed longer but with the amount of work that was given to us and how long i have been working there, there was no recognition.
Responsible
Specimen Processor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Very responsible and learning environment every employee was very friendly and the work space was always kept clean! great management! Also a great place to work.
Stressful and overworked
PHLEBOTOMIST (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 10, 2018
This is a fast paced company and has some good staff members. Management was flaky. Co-workers were judgmental and management did not prevent fights in the office.
my co-workers are very helpful
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 10, 2018
its best working environment, our supervisor is very supportive to her subordinates and my fellow co-workers are very helpful to each other lab personnel are very friendly
The company is Garbage like the management
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  BurbankDecember 31, 2017
You will not get proper training, no raises even though they promote higher pay on indeed and other work sites, the managers are horendous and unreliable, horrible work environment. The stress level is rather high and not worth it for a company that doesn't care how hard you work. Also there are many employees that do not wash their hands after going number 2. The lunch area and the restrooms are disgusting.
Please do not attempt to work here it would be the biggest mistake you can make!
Stress Related Job
Stat Tracker (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CADecember 23, 2017
Great for the experience. Pay isn't the best and the stress can be very high and overwhelming. If you are looking for lab experience, this is a good place to start.
Pros
Holiday Lunches
Cons
Fixed hours, Management
Unrewarding place to work.
Radiology dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CA 91504December 13, 2017
Very little incentive to overachieve. Raises/promotions unheard of. Years between reviews, no raises ever given. Very low worker moral. Very indifferent management.

Decent benefits. Paid vacation, paid sick leave, health and vision benefits, and 401k.
Pros
Benefits. A paycheck.
Cons
Little/no incentive
I wouldnt recommend it
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CANovember 4, 2017
I wouldnt recommend working here, these people will always judge you and think they are better than you and cause drama. They will try to get you in trouble when you did nothing wrong and you just did the right thing
best career foundation
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CANovember 1, 2017
challenging...
works are easy as if you learned your own techniques
and the company is fair enough for me in managing their
employees.
do their best to met the best service to offer for the clients.
Pros
paid milleage
Cons
too much driving
it was a good place to work at.
Customer Service Rep Agent (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 19, 2017
it was good and sometimes fun place to work at.
just sometime when we were busy there would be on top of us to work harder and faster and calls that the customer took forever to give us what they wanted us to help them.
productive and balanced paced lab
Lab Assistant- Specimen Accessioner (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAOctober 12, 2017
love the scheduling, they work around your schedule
busy days which makes time pass by fast but also slow days but always find something for you to do
co workers are friendly
Fast Paced
Patient Account Representative 1 (Former Employee) –  Hālawa Heights, HISeptember 7, 2017
On a daily basis there is a constant flow of phone calls. You have to answer calls as well as do your daily duties which can get really stressful. They are really strict on your attendance and have a "point system" which was a real con of the job.
Challenging clients
Phlebotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 5, 2017
It was challenging while working as a phlebotomist with the elderly and psych patients. It was always a different experience and a new lesson for the day but nevertheless I enjoyed my job as a professional.
You will not be appreciated at this job.
Lead Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 29, 2017
Lots of stress, mangment will always take the side of the client, they never back thier employees, you are nothing more than a number that is out in the field to make them money.
Pros
You can relocate.
Cons
Long hours, low pay, quick to wright you up
ok work place
Route Service Representative of Oklahoma (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2017
not enough of a market for advancement, management was nice had some good team leads, benefits were good but expensive for health insurance for a family almost 500 a month
Okay but this company promotes poorly
Phlebotomist II (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 23, 2017
The company was a good company to work for however, they promoted using the buddy buddy system. People that worked hard to finish school to get a degree was rarely promoted. Every-time I interviewed with someone they discouraged me from the position. Either I was over qualified or lacked experience. So, if you work there get in good with the higher-ups and you'll succeed. Sad but true! This company also lack to employ different cultural backgrounds for higher salary positions.
Pros
Great hours, okay pay
Cons
lack of promotions, didn't promote within, lack of diversity in supervisory/management position.
Ok
Mobile Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 17, 2017
Sometime it was great. On call was fine but did need improvement. Workplace culture was not teamwork environment. Backstabbing was the worst. The hardest part of working there was dealing with coworkers.
Pros
Worked nights
Cons
On call
A great start for your Career
Phlebotomist CPT (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAAugust 4, 2017
I was able to receive this job as my first phlebotomy job. It's a great job to get you into the start of your career and you can work a night shift while your going to school, helped me get my foot in the door.
Busy Office
Customer Service/ Logger/ Data Entry/ Scanner (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAAugust 1, 2017
It's a very busy office and fast pace. It's great place to work and everyone is professional.It can be a tense place at times but it comes with the territory.
great company
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 16, 2017
I am looking to relocate, this is the only reason I would leave DLO, It would be my wishes that they open and IOP or PSC in the Bartlesville area. Unfortunately at this time, they do not have a location in this area.

Great company, family oriented, great benefits. The pay could be better, but realistically it is competitive.

I would give them a 5 star rating.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Locations