Dial 7 Car & Limousine

Dial 7 Car & Limousine Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
Dial 7 was one of the top Car & Limousine companies within NYC however, they’re starting to lose their clients to Uber, Lyft, Via & all other companies. Plus management plays favoritisms with employees which causes a lot of tensions. Don’t get me wrong they’re flexible. And willing to work around your schedule. Honestly I’d only recommend this job if you want to make quick money.
Pros
Paid Lunch ; Grace Period
Cons
Lunch breaks are too short;
Need a TLC REG.CAR OF UR OWN OR U CAN RENT 1..IF U WRK U EARN IF U HIDE EARN LESS ,my suggestions wld be start at 5am till 10am and after 2pm to 7pm..rush hour
I had so much fun working with Dial7 ...
I got to meet a lot of different people from all over the world. Excellent clients, Very good management.

And a lot of many good things about working with dial7.
Work is good fast-paced, the day goes by quickly but fellow workers are not team players, cutthroat, gossip is rampant and if you enjoy your work like me I concentrate on my work and the office behavior and it turned out to good for me as a senior employee, managing dispatcher.
Pros
Never a slow day
Cons
short breaks, medical, employee training system and office manager creates division among staff.
so I didn't know anything about the business and this is where I learned about the car service. and was very pleased with the way I was treated there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
just dont be late
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
they treat you worst than garbage, they over charge you and their customers. You can call the owner to complain but he or she doesn't care. Thats all.
Call Center environment. Responsible for taking customer reservations for various transportation needs. Heavy data entry and customer service involved.
This job, while paying near minimum wage to answer a phone was nothing, the fact you had to be utilized 100% of the time there is ridiculous. You were treated like a child in a classroom in the sense you can't really hold conversations in down time, cannot use your phone, eat a snack, etc... Horrible management, could get fired at any point in time over nothing.
Pros
Paid for college
Cons
I like driving for dial 7, i only stop for personal reasons. they take of you and treat you like you matter. i don't think most companies will appreciate drivers like they do. the staff is always nice and assists with what i need. i drove for dial 7, carmel, and uber - and dial 7 is the best of them because they want the drivers to succeed and protect you.
They really take care of you, and make your circumstances better. As a Driver, they place your priorities as #1 with everything you need. The staff is very helpful and friendly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dial 7 Car & Limousine?
This is the easiest company to get promoted and receive raises!
Sometimes it's slow, but if you show initiative and professional drive during these times Management takes notice and quietly promotes you.

Everyone has a different experience, but for me and a lot others this was the case.

We love helping the drivers, customers, and applicants.
Pros
easy promotion, and high pay
Cons
some of the supervisors are a little [forgive me] slow.
The typical day is on the phone for 8 hours with customers making reservations for a car or limousine. What I have learned is to always treat the customer with respect and to always be pleasant with the customers.

Management is not always easily accessible.

The hardest part of the job is sitting down for 8 hours, you need to get up sometimes to stretch your legs and look away from the computer screen.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping the customer and they are pleased with the service.
While working at Dial 7 Car and Limousine Service I gained skills in aleph also had the opportunity to meet great people and I'm extremely grateful.
Answering multi phone lines. Helping passenger dispute complaints. Booking daily reservations to provide customers with car service to and from specific locations.
the job isn't difficult its the people and the unprofessionalism that you experience on a daily basis. It's like a huge high school with people who want to fight you and start drama with you.These people don't come to work so it's makes the company a bad environment to be in.
nice place to learn about corporate transpotation they will teach all the ins and out of the business
Gained my knowledge as a customer service rep. Was able to muli task in answering heavy duty phones , & booking cars for clients.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no benefits
Official response from Dial 7 Car & Limousine
January 6, 2017
Thank you for the feedback. The ability to have employees who multi-task gives us a competitive advantage --S.S.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dial 7 Car & Limousine. Our community is ready to answer.