DialAmerica

Clear
2.5Pay & Benefits

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,459 reviews

its alright

the job was alright, pay was kinda low but they do give opportunties to make more and time and a half. The days were long and they had strict policies about the office. the job got mundane after awhile because you are doing the same thing everyday.

Great income potential on incentive driven programs

There is the potential to make decent money for an entry level job however if you are making that money then any advancement opportunities will result in a decrease in pay for SEVERAL years.

DialAmerica insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Sense of belonging

Revolving Door

Easy interview. Revolving door policy. Offer accepted and then quickly rejected upon deeper investigation into the company and an offer with more suitable compensation and work environment.

Pros

Security from Unauthorized Entry

Cons

The Comapany Itself

Great place to work with excellent opportunities to advance

DialAmerica was a great establishment. The facility was clean and always provided disinfectant for employees. They promote within and you can move up quick if they notice your work ethic, which they do! The scheduling is superb as they will almost always fix your schedule to what you need. They also make sure you are ok. The pay is a little low but they will give you the hours you want.

Pros

Flexible schedules, Promoting within, great people

Cons

Compensation

dial america

Pros:Provides great experience due to the fact they cater to a number of different clients (healthcare, banking, ect.) Cons: low pay

Pros

low pay

Cons

flexible hours

My Experience

It's great for a first job and the people are friendly. Once you've made it a few months they don't like to see people go. There's a high "turn-over" rate like with any call center. Rules are pretty standard. Minimal break time is allowed and the attendance is on a points system. You are allowed to work the points off but it's hard when they get to a certain point. Management is standard. There isn't room for growth really and there aren't any benefits. The training they provide is accurate of what you actually do. They do offer flexible hours, which is great for students, and PTO. The only real downside is that when call volume is low they send a lot of people home and scheduling is terrible during the slow months.

Pros

Training and PTO

Cons

Scheduling during slow periods

Fun

Great place to work, but compensation could be better. Warming atmosphere and diversed.

great place to work

management is very helpful... a job is what you make out of it... It can be difficult only if you allow it to be.

Pros

flexible schedule

Cons

breaks to short

What Can I say about Dial America....

Dial America is a decent job, but in all reality its not as professional as one would think. The supervisors are decent. I can not complain to much about Dial America, but if you are looking for a more secure job; hours, career path, etc... this job is not for you, scheduling all depends, nothing is guaranteed.... and oh, forget about full time positions. A up side though, is the scheduling is really flexible(when you are scheduled)

Pros

flexible schedule, point system

Cons

short breaks, scheduling is not guarenteed, can not advance to full time positions.

Okay

Not good benefits. Does not pay much. Not enough hours. Boring for someone who likes to move around.

Fun place to work

Its a fun and friendly place to work; always willing to work with a agent with compromising decisions and determination.

Pros

Always willing to compromise for better opportunities

Cons

No benefits

This job was pretty good.

I'm a great people person so, this job was pretty good. It's a telemarketing job. The pay was good.. The staff was awesome. They are pretty strict but its a work place.

Productive work place with AC

Working at DialAmerica I gained customer service experience. Assisting customers everyday is not easy but worth it. I would most I'd rather work there than outside on a hot day. My co-workers were ok. They did there job most of the time but I can't say whether or not it was 100%. The hardest part of the job is repeating yourself the whole day then dealing with some irate customers. The most enjoyable part of the day is competing for sells with fellow employees.

Pros

incenitive, 401k

Cons

reapeating self with short breaks

Love working with the public.

Typical day after seated headset in place set available phone starts.Love working with people.Most challenging learning how to take calls back to back and completing calls in alloted time. Management works great in helping you to achieve your goal to become the best rep you can be. Co-workers, do not have time to interact phones always ringing good thing very busy. Assisting customers needs is what I like doing providing the best customer service possible.

Pros

flexible scheduling.

Cons

no benefits hours not stable

Terrible place that exploits the poor and desparate

DialAmerica is a terrible place to work. The managers and supervisors do not give a tinker's cuss about you, the pay isn't enough to live on, and they keep taking stuff away from employees so the guy that owns Dial can fuel his private jet. It's an okay job if you hate yourself and need to fund a drug habit, but otherwise you're better off selling plasma.

Pros

you can do this job while drunk, you don't take work home, teaches you how to live in poverty

Cons

exploitation by the greedy and uncaring, laughable pay, no benefits

Great pay!

I learned how to deal with difficult customers over the telephone.

Pros

30 minute lunch break, flexibility

benefits

Okay job overall..

They work you like slave, and you don't even get paid for all hours you work through the week. If you are scheduled to 40 hours you might have a total of 36-38 hours at the most on your check..

Pros

no pros..

Cons

short breaks

Sociable and friendly workplace

Everyday we answer phone calls and activating customers credit card, and offering them an optional security program. I gained more confidence. My co-workers are very friendly and positive environment. Its not hard at all, the calls just be coming in back to back. The incentives are the most enjoyable part, and the extra money that you get for working weekends, nothing like extra money.

Pros

incentives

Cons

short breaks

Not a good place to work

Doesn't work with you to schedule work hours. Will find ways to take the incentives you work hard for away. Management is not trustworthy.

Sit down job

I would rather work in a hands on and mobile job. Sitting down doesn't work for me.

Pros

easy tasks

Cons

not very mobile

Dial America call center customer service.

The job was good it paid decent, I believe the amount paid would be good for a student with no kids or bills. At Dial America you recieved inbound calls also their different departments which most likely believed to treat employees better. The job was good (to me) except the management is very rude in cases where it's not nessacary.

Pros

overnight emoployees revieced 9.50.

Cons

unorganized, uptight ad rude work area, and hours cut for no apporiate reason.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DialAmerica. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.3
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
1.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare DialAmerica with

Learn about DialAmerica in Athens, GA

• DialAmerica
  • Athens, GA
  • Pay & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?