Dialysis Care Center Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For & Grown With
Dietitian (Current Employee) –  Homer Glen, ILAugust 2, 2019
I have had the opportunity to grow with Dialysis Care Centers and it has been a great experience to see how well everyone has worked together to grow the company and open new clinics. Management and Human Resources is easy to talk to and have always listened when I have communicated any concerns to them. My managers always listen to any ideas that I might have, and the opportunity to advance is available to anyone who works hard and desires to move up. A majority of the staff I work with are a wonderful team and I have had the opportunity to work with several teams in several different clinics.
If things are not working well in a clinic, the managers have always taken my concerns seriously and worked together to try to solve any issues as best as possible. Although my position can be challenging at times, I enjoy the fact that I have an opportunity to shape policies and come up with ideas to improve patient care and the work environment. I really appreciate being heard by the owners and managers. Unlike bigger companies, I don't feel like a number with Dialysis Care Centers, and that is why I will continue to work with this company as long as possible. The benefits really are quite good as well considering we are still considered a small company and every year, we seem to get better options for benefits as we grow.
A Rapidly Growing Company & Great Experience
Administrative (Current Employee) –  CorporateJuly 19, 2019
I have worked for Dialysis Care Center for over a year and after working for less than stellar companies my experience has been nothing but exceptional.

My decision to join Dialysis Care Center was based on the opportunities that they would provide me in my career. After leaving a fortune 500 company, I've found value in being apart of a smaller rapidly growing company. They offer the opportunity for my voice to be heard encouraging input and for me to build on my current skills/strengths while learning along the way.

Like any newer company, there will be growing pains and some adjustments but the company continues to put their patients and employees at the heart of everything they do. At no point have I ever felt like just a number.

Management over the last year has been collaborative, flexible, and encouraging. They ensure a great work-life balance and that my experiences are positive. They hold all employees to a high standard and expect nothing but 100%. You definitely get out what you put in and I appreciate that management and the executive team acknowledges the efforts that are put in.
Pros
Benefits, Pay, Opportunity for Growth, Management
Horrendous
RN (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 3, 2019
It's a scam. From billing to care delivered. They offer high pay to draw you in but absolutely terrible benefits meaning your total compensation is actually less than competitors but it sure is a nice number to hear. Unethical, illegal, full of it.
Pros
High hourly pay
Cons
They devour your soul
Terrible
RN (Former Employee) –  Leesburg, FLMay 23, 2019
Awful stay away! No respect for employees, management actually threatens employees, HR has been aware but does nothing! Awful, worst RN experience EVER!!
Pros
Patients
Cons
Management, Hr
Newer Company and Growing
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Homer Glen, ILMay 23, 2019
Dialysis Care Center is definitely a newer company and going through some of those growing pains. They are constantly getting new facilities and that does put some added stress on employees but I think some good stress.

I like working for an organization that is trying to expand. With that being said they do put an emphasis on personal responsibility and getting the job done. If you come here you will definitely work.

Manager is very respectful of work / life balance and benefits are good.

Their corporate headquarters is also state-of-the-art.
Pros
Management, Benefits, Pay
Cons
Growing company so be prepared to be busy (Not a real bad con though)
Do Not Recommend
Technician (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2019
Dialysis Care Center raves about being a boutique facility but they are far from that. Management shows favoritism and do not listen to employees complaints or requests. High turn over rate due to lack of proper staff training and poor management. Yes the pay is good but it is totally not worth the headaches, stress, and inappropriateness you have to deal with from management. I always feared that they were breaking laws or at the very least close to it. Stay away!
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, culture, and inadequate training.
Horrible experience
RN (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 7, 2019
Shameful management and I often questioned company ethics. Often asked to do things things that I felt were unethical. HR has no backbone, tolerating bullying and often telling bullied staff members to "ignore it".
Great
Senior Nurse Educator Manager (Current Employee) –  Homer GenMarch 8, 2018
Overall its a great place to work and excell in your knowledge base.
The culture of the organization is freiendly, The owners of the comapany are extremely knowledgable and approachable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialysis Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7