Dialyze Direct Employee Reviews

Start up company with no advancement opportunities.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJanuary 25, 2018
Confused management. Slow work days and very complicating organizational structure. At the end of the day it's job with no career advancement opportunities.
Growing Company With A lot of Opportunity.
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Neptune, NJJanuary 16, 2018
Great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company. The culture and mission of this company is something I really enjoy being a part of. They show genuine care for their patients and employees. Happy to be a part of the team here at Dialyze!
A Day at Work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXDecember 19, 2016
A typical day at Dialyze Direct is coming in and opening the office, turn on the TV for patient to see while waiting in the waiting area, making sure waiting are is clean and looks nice, check mailbox, log in to work email and check for any fax we have received over the weekend. Print out Missed & Unentered Treatments, Patient by Status, and Hospitalizations and Consultation report. Answer any calls coming in and transfer to correct destination. Co-workers are friendly and the best any one can ask for, we help one another when need to and complete project given to us as a group in a properly manner. The most enjoyable part of my job is coming in and being able to help patients with any help they need.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dialyze Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5