Diamond Auto Group Employee Reviews

Bad sales
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLFebruary 5, 2018
Management was lacking, no training, workplace culture was none, hardest part of the job was the poor car selection. Something was always not working.
Good Place
General Manager/Sales/Leasing/Finance/Marketing (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CADecember 15, 2017
It was a fun place. We sold high line vehicle including collectible vehicles. We had customers from allover the world, which made it exciting to deal with different people from different walks of life.
Pros
Unique product, target market
Cons
N/a
fast paced environment
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAOctober 14, 2016
The company is a machine that generates an abundance of leads and prospects. The owners willingness to advertise on all formats and his dedication to the employees and his customers was very refreshing.
Pros
very busy and well compensated financially
Cons
high demand for time and did not allow much time for a family life
Job security with nice lobby
Parts Driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MAMarch 12, 2015
A typical day at work would be a typical 9-5 job with on the go breaks. The job was very repetitive which made leaving the place a little difficult because comfortability is a hard thing to give up.

I learned a lot about cars and customer service. I learned how to do simplistic tasks like changing oil and bulbs and what basic things are like spark plugs, filters, and fabrics.

My direct manager was amazing at what he did and was the best manager I have ever had in my entire life. He ran things efficiently and always had a big heart.

My co workers were, co workers. They were all work and, I didn't really interact with them much. I was a driver and was usually in and out all day.

The hardest part of the job was the unrealistic expectancies. I would drive about 400 miles a day making deliveries and was expected to do more than that within 8 hours which is why breaks were always on the go.

The most enjoyable part of the job would have to be the people I got to meet and the connections I got to make with a variety of different people within the central massachusetts area.
Pros
The occasional free car repairs from the technicians. Vacation time, benefits.
Cons
No breaks, high stress, lots of alone time
Diamond Auto Group
General Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MAMay 20, 2014
Working at the Diamond Auto Group has taught me how to be a better manager.
Great challanging job
Assistant Parts Manager (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 2, 2013
A typical day at high volume dealership parts counter.How to think outside the box to get the job done efficiently.Management was great as well as co-workers for the most part.The hardest part of the job was working alone on Saturdays Techs, retail sales and phones can be stressful while working solo.
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
no commission no early warning of change in hours of operation