DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS

DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

United States4 reviews
Diamond Labor Solutions is an amazing company and flexible with opportunities. The staff is friendly and helpful. Job opportunities are great too. I highly recommend working for this company.
Not sure exactly why most co workers are rude. Everyone is always competting instead of working in teams. Theres an air of negativity always coming out of the mayority of the employes. I could sense an air of jealously too around. Loooooong hours standing but hey, thats part of working as a server. Employes dont respect the line of command and they take justice in their hands. You think there's likr 4 managers, but in reality its just one who doesn't perfom his duties as a manager.
Working there was a good experience for me, i learned more about working with people and to keep a good attitude. I just needed a more steady schedule for my bills.
It was a great fun staff very full of energy and enthusiasm entertaining lots of happy faces ready to tackle the job and enjoy a fun paced attmosphere with great accomplishment the jobs were fun and fast paced at times a great company to work with down to earth
Pros
Free lunces at times
Cons
No slacking fast paced at times
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.