DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS Management reviews
United States4 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 4 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Not sure exactly why most co workers are rude. Everyone is always competting instead of working in teams. Theres an air of negativity always coming out of the mayority of the employes. I could sense an air of jealously too around. Loooooong hours standing but hey, thats part of working as a server. Employes dont respect the line of command and they take justice in their hands. You think there's likr 4 managers, but in reality its just one who doesn't perfom his duties as a manager.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
See more DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 4 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS
- What advice would you give the CEO of DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS about how to improve it?2 people answered
- If you were to leave DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS, what would be the reason?2 people answered
- What is DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS a better place to work?One person answered
- My husband works for diamond labor and I was confused on a few things...1. what are the pay periods …Answered by DIAMOND LABOR SOLUTIONS
See all questions and answers