Diamond Resorts Employee Reviews

Very unprofessional and very unethical people to work for and with
Supervisor Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2019
Any employees and management that works for Diamond Resorts a very unprofessional very unethical and just ridiculous people I wouldn't recommend my dog to work for this company they Pick and choose which employees to get rid of an to tell lies on these people that works for Diamond Resorts every one of them in management needs to be fired ASAP and please don't be a temp coming from a temp service do you really screwed cuz they play with their jobs everyday
Pros
Cons
All of management
Best place to work in Orlando, fl./
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Excellent place to work. Many benefits. Management is responsive to team members needs and suggestions to improve working conditions. Yearly bonus based on performance.
Pros
Benefits, salary, raises, culture.
Cons
None.
Fast paced professional culture
Inhouse Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2019
Diamond Resorts In-house is a fast paced high volume office that is an extremely fun and competitive environment to work in. The best talent in the industry can be found in this office.
Pros
Very positive work environment
work place
Master Corp Assistant Head housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOJanuary 4, 2019
I feel that they did not treat the employees or management fair and they are afraid of anyone that has a degree or knows more then they do, if you are not one of there spies then you will loose your job no matter how good you are at it
Loved it!
Sales Agent/Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Diamond resorts was a fun place to work. I had a great schedule, goals were weird but doable. Would recommend!

I worked Monday - Friday with weekends off, pay is competitive but you need to upsell in order to really make good income.
Where do I begin
Member Services Agent II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2019
...I’ll start by saying that I received a write for exceeding bathroom time (I drink a lot of water) . I received a write up for being 20 min late even though I had 15 min left of PTO I can truly say thay I’ve never been late. Failed a call and then got fired! Pay was ok but later in the year they took away a dollar and annual bonus. Way too many changes. Wouldn’t go back even if the pay was outstanding.
Great Company. Care so much for employees.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2019
Diamond resorts is one of the most employee focused companies I've ever worked for. Employees are always encouraged to do great and are rewarded daily for over achieving.
Pros
Daily rewards and great bonuses!
Avoid at all cost
District Manager / Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2019
Poorly managed and unprofessional . Will be force to work well over 40hrs a week but wont get paid for it. The regional dont know what she is doing , Avoid this job at all cost
Nice place to work in admin
Lead Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kitty Hawk, NCJanuary 2, 2019
Managers are receptive to employees and helpful. Very good benefits and friendly coworkers. It's a little slow in the off season, but it's very busy in the summer.
I enjoyed working at Diamond Resorts.
Owner Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Sedona, AZDecember 31, 2018
Answering phone with owner questions was my typical day, getting to know the owners through making reservations and processing Maintenance Fees, created a great rapport and lasting friendships.

While Interacting with guests, I learned more about the Diamond brand which allowed me to learn much more about Timeshare vacations.

Owner services was directly under the General Manager of the resort, I had exceptional, fair-minded Managers.

Guests were our first and only responsibility, and we all took it very seriously.

The hardest thing about my job was when scheduling and availability could not meet the owners requests - vacations take serious planning, making that clear to owners was a priority.

The best thing about the job was the wonderful people I worked with and for. A team atmosphere was always there and we all pitched in to make the best happen everyday.
Pros
Team member appreciation, recognition for a job well done
Cons
Other departments putting undue pressure for the Front Desk to fulfill the promised results.
Welcome Ambassador
Welcome Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Celebration, FLDecember 30, 2018
the work week was Wednesday through Friday. Main lobby/Check-in Area is where Greeter welcomes and guides guest to the marketing desk. On Downtime, greeter can help with miscellaneous task.
I wasted my time
Special Programs Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 29, 2018
Waste of time. Not a company you want to work for. They scam and rip ppl off. Unfair how they laid off everyone in a whole location with no warning a couple weeks b4 Christmas
Not everyone is cut out for this job.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VADecember 22, 2018
Have to be self driven and focused in order to succeed at this job. Lots of opportunities. Always room to grow. Most definitely a different type of job. Something new is always happening.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Work place rudeness
I love this company
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2018
I have nothing but great experiences working for Diamond Resorts for the last few years. After 6 years, I have held several different positions and have only grown in my career.
Commission Processor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 10, 2018
My manager is a great person to work with. It was not a hard job, but can get very stressful due to the time limit. I only wish their pay benefits were more and wish they would give raises every year.
No good
Supervisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 6, 2018
I would never recommend anyone to work for diamond resorts international or diamond resorts. Ithey do not care about their employees you are disposable like toilet paper they don’t train you properly they are verbally abusive and mentally abusive and the stress put me in the hospital twice. It is a terrible company to work for due to very poor management
Cons
Overall good place to work
Special Events Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Branson, MODecember 5, 2018
Competitive wages, good benefits, chance to advance. Missing better work-personal life balance. Could use more employee appreciation programs and better employee travel discounts.
Fast Pace setting in Call Center
Training Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2018
I loved helping the agents learn new things and how to do their job properly. I definitely learned a lot in the time I worked there some good and bad.
Pros
Health benefits, discounts
Cons
Stressful
typical day
off property ambassador (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIDecember 5, 2018
greet customers, maps and information about the island, divert situations to the outcome I'm looking for. need better management skills. fast-paced time sensitive.
Pros
working in waikiki
Cons
not being placed in high traffic areas
Sales trap for prospective hires
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23451December 3, 2018
A typical day of work consisted of misleading current owners and their guests in order to persuade and entice them to attend a timeshare meeting that could last well over what was initially disclosed. I learned much about my local area via interactivity with the customer base, and how to effectively communicate with prospective customers with regards to timeshare sales tactics. Management was extremely poor due to sales goals being set after the work week had completed thereby negating any chances of a goal for the week being obtainable (this was intentional as to deny greater-than-minimum-wage pay). Workplace culture was mediocre at best as all concierges were rotational on greeting guests/pitching, so a sense of fair competition was impossible. The hardest part of this job was knowing I was intentionally misleading owners/guests of the length of time for their timeshare meeting, as well as not disclosing it as a timeshare meeting as instead it was mandatory we refer to it as simply an "update on their current status" or "ways you can stay here and affiliated businesses in the future". The most enjoyable part of this job was the interaction with varying people and the connections I gained therein.
Cons
Minimum wage if goals not met, goals set at the end of the week when pay decisions made

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.