Diamond Resorts
60Average

Diamond Resorts Employee Reviews

United States884 reviews
I’m getting ready to go back to work after 3 months of being furrowed. I’m nervous and anxious to go back as I have no idea what I’m walking into. We have no coed engineer, general manager or director of operations.
the ability to make decent money Is there if you are a favorite and manager gives you decent schedule. if not, 9.00 per hour. some people get same terrible locations every day of the week.
Pros
only 7 hours a day
Cons
absolutely no integrity among employees and worse-the management team
Best team culture, consistent recognition, and room for advancement. They highly encourage to promote from within the company first before seeking elsewhere. Need to have thick skin in this industry. Great compensation plan and benefits.
Pros
Great comp plan and benefits
Cons
daily rejection through the day in marketing. Need to be mentally tough.
Customer service changes rules on a daily basis and customer service agents have to bid on opening slots with 30 other people on half hour slot which do not run consecutively and naked harder for someone who is working remotely to make a decent weight with this company
It's a Human Meat Grinder. The only way to survive the stress is 6 mos on and 6 mos off. If you try to keep going you will burn out, and then they will discard you like yesterday's garbage.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
I had health concerns which affected my performance at work . Instead of accommodating these health concerns I would be written up. Then terminated. I personally feel that a simple adjustment to the schedule would of completely fixed the issue. In fact I had more seniority with the company than those who were currently working those hours. I had at the time and still to this day CHF , COPD, and Diabetic 1. Type 1
Even though I worked for them for a very short period of time. I considered it one of my best working experiences. Work culture was fantastic. I always got the support I needed from management
I absolutely love working at Diamond Resorts and had a very successful team. I built the team and they were on top every month. I am still employed there but currently furloughed.
if you're on the phone setting appointments it's the worst.
there was not a single happy customer. they were all rude and did not like the company so you got yelled at, hung up on at cursed at all day every day for minimum wage.

was so relieved to find another job.. seriously
Desde el primer día de la entrevista, me causó una gran impresión la forma cómo forman a las personas en prácticas y todo lo que ofrecen durante y después de las prácticas.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Diamond Resorts?
I was a Bilingual Customer Service Representative. I would answer inbound calls from timeshare owners. I would help them schedule their vacation weeks or deposit their vacation weeks with RCI . Ialso collected their
Pros
Fun place to work at, Every call was different, Fun talking to customers and helping them solve their questions.
Cons
Department Manager changed her employment agreement she hired me on.
This job is highly stressful. If you can’t sell or convince people to use a vacation pkg don’t apply because they will fire you if your numbers drop, but good luck if you do choose to apply
Pros
Spinning a wheel for gift cards
Cons
Commission structure
I love it there it’s a place where you can make money yo take care of your family, also make sure you get the hours you need, give great benefits, an the employees there are so much of a help
Working with a great team I call family. Great leadership is where I got to where I am today.

Typical day is go through and review my daily project list using Workfront. Meet with the Art Director to discuss and review high level projects.

Most enjoyable part of the job is working with a great team.
Diamond Resorts is a terrible place to work. The Diamond property in Honokowai is ugly and out dated. The only thing that matters to anyone there is how much you money you bring in to them and how much you can swindle the customer. Diamond Resorts has one of the worst reputations in timeshare in how they treat their owners and non-sale employees. Their paying scale is ridicules to where you never make any money because you are up against the #1 sellers in the company, so therefore your pay rate is based off of them. They do offer free benefits and a lot of perks to their employees but that is compensation to the lack of pay they give.
Had a wonderful time working here. Would come back in a heart beat. Just as long as my pay would equal my work. All I worked with say they would love for me to come back. Would just want a better paying opportunity then the one I had. Other departments pay wonderful. My manager at the time took advantage of my skills. If you go into marketing make sure you get a better commission then minedid. You should the manager I had at
Diamond Resorts is the first company that I've worked for that actually treated me like a human being and not a number. The culture there is absolute contagious and makes you feel appreciated.
A good product has become a Corporate money maket with liitle value for the consumers ! Lying is the normal to make a sale! So sad... the pressure to sale is awful....
The Job was not good cause always the same salary During almost 18 years
As an employee for Diamond you will learn great customer service , fast paced environment ,a great understanding management team ,friendly coworkers. One of the best in timeshare .
is a company to take care their employees, very professional, great work ethics, managers are very helpful, is a company to care about their employees are prepared and ready for do their jobs, that's why they continually give their employees training. the company offer full benefits, medical, dental, 401 K, etc.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP5%
In the Top 5% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Diamond Resorts.