Diamond Resorts Employee Reviews

great company
Club Help Admin (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2019
.this place is all work no play. so you must be serious about your work life when applying for this company. the management is there to help you. daily life was all paperwork and meetings
Replaced genuine Customer Support with timeshare Sales & Marketing 2.0
MEMBER SERVICES SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2019
Hey, if your the kind of Person who likes to get berated and insulted in front of your peers and direct reports on a consistent basis, then come on down to Diamond Resorts!!! The reward certainly does not match up when you do succeed and i wont bother wasting another moment of your or my time explaining further on how terrible the management treated their people there.
benefits
Cons
upper management
Escrow
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2019
This company sucks. Poor management. Co workers were nice but supervisor and manger were terrible. I was a temp and it seemed diff rules for temps then the real employees. They let me go with no warning what so ever. I asked why and supervisor would not tell me. Very unprofessional. Time shares are a joke. Don’t work for them.
no work life balance
SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 6, 2019
Poor leadership management doesn't care about employees awful place to work poor leadership as long as you hit your number your great please look elsewhere to work there are so many other companies to work for
Pros
non
Cons
everthing
It's timeshare
Sales (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 6, 2019
It's hard not to be biased with this, because at the end of the day it is timeshare, and they try and follow every single stereotype there is to say about the industry.
Very strong and positive culture and they make it fun to work there
INHOUSE ROAD SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, VAFebruary 5, 2019
This has been the best career that I've had. I love the company. The pay structure is incredible bonus structure. You also receive tremendous discounts on vacations.
Pros
Excellent Pay
Cons
Can't be afraid to work
Company does not follow what they preach
Sales/sales manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 25, 2019
2 morniing meeting which really are meaning less. Training is the worst. Management dont care if you make a living or not. Most sales people leave due to kind of customers we see.
Pros
None that I can se
Cons
Can't make a living
Review for Diamond Resorts
Contract Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 23, 2019
Great company to work for. Took care of employees by caring for their health and life outside of work. Supplied great work environment very team oriented
Inconsistent management
Front Desk Supervisor/Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Brian Head, UTJanuary 23, 2019
As a night auditor there was very little communication from managers. Once I became a front desk supervisor my schedule was ridiculously inconsistent. I never could adjust to any routine sleep schedule.
I went through three General Managers and four Front Office Managers in the 41/2 years I worked there.
For a company that stresses "Stay Vacationed" it was difficult to schedule personal vacations and even after approval you might not be scheduled as expected. Not accommodating and how can you plan vacations if you don't know until the week before if you can go?
Very stressful and managers who micro manage and create hostile work environment.
Pros
Great benefits, great team members
Cons
Poor management, stressful environment, micro managed
constantly given negative feedback on job performance
Platinum Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 21, 2019
constantly giving negative feedback on job performance. Management had nothing positive in regards to employees. Members where not told complete information regarding there future sales.
Current Management
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 21, 2019
Management needs improvement, especially manager and supervisor. There is poor communication. Lack of training, and a theme of hostility no safety in the maintenance of company vehicles.
Pros
Hotel discounts
stressfull but fun
#4 Marketing associate in the whole company (Current Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJanuary 17, 2019
they have a generous compensation plan! still not organized but its running smoothly. Its fun to work for events but manager is grouchy! it will be good if the manager is not too bossy!
Pros
generous complan
Cons
Grouchy Manager!
Very unprofessional and very unethical people to work for and with
Supervisor Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 16, 2019
Any employees and management that works for Diamond Resorts a very unprofessional very unethical and just ridiculous people I wouldn't recommend my dog to work for this company they Pick and choose which employees to get rid of an to tell lies on these people that works for Diamond Resorts every one of them in management needs to be fired ASAP and please don't be a temp coming from a temp service do you really screwed cuz they play with their jobs everyday
Pros
Cons
All of management
Best place to work in Orlando, fl./
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Excellent place to work. Many benefits. Management is responsive to team members needs and suggestions to improve working conditions. Yearly bonus based on performance.
Pros
Benefits, salary, raises, culture.
Cons
None.
Fast paced professional culture
Inhouse Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 6, 2019
Diamond Resorts In-house is a fast paced high volume office that is an extremely fun and competitive environment to work in. The best talent in the industry can be found in this office.
Pros
Very positive work environment
work place
Master Corp Assistant Head housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Branson, MOJanuary 4, 2019
I feel that they did not treat the employees or management fair and they are afraid of anyone that has a degree or knows more then they do, if you are not one of there spies then you will loose your job no matter how good you are at it
Loved it!
Sales Agent/Reservations Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2019
Diamond resorts was a fun place to work. I had a great schedule, goals were weird but doable. Would recommend!

I worked Monday - Friday with weekends off, pay is competitive but you need to upsell in order to really make good income.
Where do I begin
Member Services Agent II (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 3, 2019
...I’ll start by saying that I received a write for exceeding bathroom time (I drink a lot of water) . I received a write up for being 20 min late even though I had 15 min left of PTO I can truly say thay I’ve never been late. Failed a call and then got fired! Pay was ok but later in the year they took away a dollar and annual bonus. Way too many changes. Wouldn’t go back even if the pay was outstanding.
Great Company. Care so much for employees.
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 3, 2019
Diamond resorts is one of the most employee focused companies I've ever worked for. Employees are always encouraged to do great and are rewarded daily for over achieving.
Pros
Daily rewards and great bonuses!
Avoid at all cost
District Manager / Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 3, 2019
Poorly managed and unprofessional . Will be force to work well over 40hrs a week but wont get paid for it. The regional dont know what she is doing , Avoid this job at all cost

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.