Diamond Resorts International Employee Reviews

Great Pay
VIRTUALIZATION OWNER SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Moreno Valley, CAMay 16, 2018
When I worked for this company I worked from home. So I can not say what the actual culture is like inside of the office.

Pay rate is great. Management for me was okay!
Productive, challenging work place
Senior Chief of Facilities (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAMay 16, 2018
I had a great experience with Diamond Resorts. My job was challenging but I had the support of the GM and Regional VP's if I needed guidance in my role.
Stressful, micromanagement, low hourly wages, and no benefits
Escrow Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 15, 2018
Stressful, micromanagement, low hourly wages, and no benefits. They worked me like a slave. I had to sacrifice my lunch hours just to complete 40 contracts and often time I couldn't even accomplish that.
Worst Place to work at
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 12, 2018
Everything was great when I started at Diamond Resorts 2 years ago management was awsome over the years the company stopped caring about their employees,management didnt seem to care about anything favoritism was how you moved up within the company .They forced you to sell products to Owners eventhough i knew it was useless. This was my first Call Center Job and boy did I regret it . I was thankful for the time i was there as i met alot of great people that was the best part. but overall deff would not recomment anyone to work for a bogus company
Pros
nothing they stopped giving employees raises and Bonuses
Cons
short breaks, demanding, low pay
Work environment could be better
Marketing (Former Employee) –  South Lake Tahoe, CAMay 9, 2018
Management influenced work conditions to be unsuitable for enjoyment. This company is fun to work for when you are working under a good management staff. Timeshare jobs means constant change and there was never stability. My time at the company saw multiple directors and managers which led to constant changes in hours, times of shifts, pay scale, and work expectations.
Diamond Resorts
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAMay 8, 2018
Diamond Resorts at Palm Canyon Resort was very stressful. The GM and Director of Hotel Operations were good as far as knowing what they were doing and overall operations was great.

they allowed too much drama to happen with particular team members and allowed them to go around direct managers with issues. Team Members should have been redirected to direct manager and if issues couldn't be resolved then others can be involved. This created issues for other mangers being able to control
and direct there departments.
sales job
Marketing/Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 30, 2018
what do you expect in a sales floor? a position filled with sharks. cool people, of course, yet , when it comes to work, ruthless killers. management was horrible.
good place to work
SALES MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 28, 2018
Great Place to work be ready for fast paced working environment,
Performance base job security, great culture fantastic pay and benefits very long hours if your in management
Pros
Good money
Productive and Incentive driven workplace
Reservation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 27, 2018
With individual and team goals, you are destined to excel in your positions. Mostly, inbound calls with guest looking to book hotel stays. Very few outgoing calls. Great benefits, incentives and bonuses. Friendly environment.
nice location
Timeshare Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAApril 24, 2018
Nice building environment, competitive sales staff, lots of training,must make sales goals/quota,sometimes leave work early if finished with customers appointments
It's all in who you know
Front Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 22, 2018
... or who you blow. If you are willing to be disrespected and belittled by upper management for your looks, age or size, by all means, apply. If you like not having the proper tools and support to do the job, DRI is for you! If you enjoy ripping off the elderly and forcing them to spend their money on something that they don't need, great!!

But, worry not, if you are pretty and suck (up) to the boss, you can have anybody's job that you want.

If you are not, prepare to work yourself into the grave or the psych ward.
Pros
If your boss likes you, you can do anything
Cons
Nothing is good enough
Poor management drives talent away
Club agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 18, 2018
Stop giving promotions to people who can't even communicate appropriately or have issues with delivering product information cause they think they're too good to go to training. Oh and they speak to and treat the owners terribly. It was appalling.
The guest and some of my co workers where racist
Pool Attendant (Former Employee) –  Kitty Hawk, NCApril 18, 2018
I had to deal with co workers who lied on me, of course I said respectful and professional and continue to do my job but over all my experience working there was bad.
diamond
In-House Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2018
very nice company to work for with a great group of people and the resorts are very nice with great compensation plans on all the different lines to work on
Interesting
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Sedona, AZApril 9, 2018
I have found, after 6 years, there is little to no future with this company. I have experience and do not feel I am being used to my full ability. Do not recommend.
Pros
Cons
The stress level for me is over the top. It is not what you know or can do, it is who you know.
You must have a calm demeanor
Escrow Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 4, 2018
Working at Diamond has taught me that you must have a calm demeanor when dealing with the team members and the training that you receive. It is a good idea, once you are trained to tailor the job to your style of working while staying within the company policies and procedures.
Pros
Monthly birthday celebrations for team members
Cons
Mandatory Saturdays after already working a five day work-week
You have to lie and conceal .
Front line sales (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2018
One says one thing and other says another.. they have a billion dollar lawsuit , against them for fraud.. The maintain with fees are huge, the points for airfare and cruses are pennies on the dollar.. you are burning clients when you sell.
Pros
Cons
The product is a rip off
Work Place
Facility Coordinator/Mailroom Clerk and Courier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 3, 2018
This is a place where you can max out your work and have some down time. But you always have to keep busy or just walk around and find some work to do.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
never know what's going to happen
N/a
Marketing Concierge (Current Employee) –  FloridaApril 1, 2018
It's a great company to work for if you are in any department other than marketing. Generally the atmosphere is friendly, fun and relaxed. I enjoyed my time.
Great Company
Vacation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 29, 2018
Great company to work for. great benefits great resorts and great employees. The quality of their resorts are amazing.
If I didn't have to relocated I would have stayed with Diamond.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diamond Resorts International. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.7

2.3Personal Development

3.4Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight