Unfair treatment of the employees under me, by the upper management above me.
I was being over worked and was told that I would be promoted because of how much I stepped up and helped with the company. I pursued this promotion for a year and did duties of a manager while they never promoted me or found someone new to take the manager position. I worked for a lower wage and was tired of being taken advantage of.
- What advice would you give the CEO of Diane's Beachwear about how to improve it?6 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Diane's Beachwear a better place to work?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Diane's Beachwear?3 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Diane's Beachwear?3 people answered
- What would you suggest Diane's Beachwear management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Diane's Beachwear?2 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Diane's Beachwear? What are the steps alo…2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Diane's Beachwear?One person answered
- What benefits does Diane's Beachwear offer?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Diane's Beachwear?