Diane's Beachwear

Diane's Beachwear Culture reviews

Too many managers = bad communication
When i was working there were 7 managers for a tiny store which meant terrible communication. Also for part timers there were no set schedule and the managers would change the schedule pretty much everyday and not inform anyone and then get mad when you didn't show up on time. Also a very competitive work place and will have no problem cutting hours if you aren’t making pay toll goals regarfless if it’s slow season. The set un reasonable sales goals.
Pros
Discounts are nice, everybody is super friendly
Cons
Scheduling sucks
Former Employee
Horrible place to work for, they barley train you and then throw you behind the whole work environment. If you make mistakes they will punish you even though you weren't properly trained. Managers are so competitive they will purposely set you up to fail to make themselves look better. Not to mention inventory and stock were always low. They also don't provide water for employees and expect you to work on breaks if your the only one scheduled.
Pros
There was restaurants near by that would give us water
Cons
Will find a way to try to make you quit if your sales are not good
Last resort
Mostly worked "open-to-close" shifts with little or no break time. Unannounced visits from corporate staff made for a tense company culture. Paychecks were more than often late.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Late paychecks, management, no advancement, no breaks, stressful
Nice environment
It was a nice place to work. Every one working there is helpful to new girls but it does get competitive with commission. Some people can handle it and some can not. It ultimately depends on the person.
Pros
nice discount
Cons
its sometimes difficult to work with all women
Fun work place
Very relaxed work place. Worked closely with customers to develop a relationship with them. Learned a lot about customer service and sales. Fun work place. I really enjoyed the people that I worked with.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Fun and Bubbly environment
A typical day at work included me helping customers to find the products they were in need of. I learned my passion for wanting to help people, however more so in an academic environment.
Fast paced/ great quality merchandise
This was a great job to teach me people skills that I had not previously. I learned a great work ethic and how to keep up in a fast paced work environment. There I was taught about the company from the ground up and how to me a successful and motivational leader.