DiBella's Employee Reviews for Cashier

All the mangers are rude
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYFebruary 21, 2018
Everyone talks behind everyone’s backs INCLUDING managers, even if your new they will laugh behind your back instead of telling you what you’ve done wrong and helping you correct it. You can’t leave the line to use the restroom, and discounts are only 50% off. Just very unprofessional place of work so strongly consider it. They don’t let you hit overtime and will literally make you clock out when your about to.
Pros
The money is ok
Cons
Short breaks & the management sucks.
fun place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHFebruary 8, 2018
i love the people there I dont know if theyre still working there but they were a great bunch of people. I loved the customers as well, we would see the same people alot of the time and that makes for a good business
Pros
free food
Cons
short hours
No respect
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTJanuary 31, 2018
Management only care about their self. No matter how hard you work, how many shifts you take, it doesn't matter because your no one to them. They dont pay enough to the shift leads who do a lot.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Manger is no good
ok place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 4, 2018
a typical day at work , i learned the job is for teens still in high school . management is ok , workplace cultre fine the hardest part was working for the lowest pay the most enjoyable part is the sandwhiches
Pros
discount on food
Cons
no breaks
I didnt like it at all.
Subs-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 26, 2017
You make like making minimum wage no discounts. Expensive subs and busting you butt for nothing treated poorly by managers. I went through 5 differnt ones in my time their. I was 16 and just needed a job at the time.
Pros
Good food
Cons
Everyrhing else
Fun workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Solon, OHMay 28, 2017
A typical day at work is setting up line because they do not open till 10/11 some times. Having a busy day making subs and dealing with the customer, handling cash, having laughs with the manager. Learn something everyday if it something with baking, or learning about the customers. The hardest part of the job was keeping track of phone in orders/online order and making them correct. The most enjoyable was eating the best sub in the planet and also getting atleast discount when I do not work.
Pros
free lunch, discounts
Cons
pay raise
Fast Food Fast Pace and Good atmosphere
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OhJuly 6, 2015
* Work includes using Customer Service to resolve complaints and answering questions. That I enjoy the most because I am outgoing.
* I learn to keep a level head while working. Learning to take the good with the bad most days
*Management listens to you as well as work with you on any questions or concerns that we as employees may have on many things
*My co-workers and I work as a team. We believe as a team we can achieve. That I enjoy the most about my day.
Pros
Working with Customers, working at a constant fast pace, and Wonderful atmosphere
Cons
Not enough work hours