My hours been awesome don’t work past 5 pm ever on a Date to Thursday
Every single day I'm watching to work everyday 24-hours if I could
All and anytime every day I can work 24 hours a day every day the week if I could
Possible to get 15-20 hours per week at Dick's?
Good hours, because you are on your feet all the time, the shorter hours are a plus.
Depends on the store maybe. But at the store I worked at, when it would be time for your shift to end, the manager didn't really want to let you go. So work life balance is definitely a con. An 8 hour shift could turn into 12
For those that want to put in genuine effort with positive results, the work hours are there.
They were very flexible. No trouble scheduling.
The working hours are cut very often.
The hours aren't good. Sometimes you won't get any hours at all.
- What is the interview process like at DICK'S Sporting Goods?23 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at DICK'S Sporting Goods?21 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DICK'S Sporting Goods a better place to work?20 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at DICK'S Sporting Goods?17 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DICK'S Sporting Goods? What are the steps…13 people answered
- What's the dress code for cashiers?12 people answered
- Do they drug test ? And if so what kind ?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at DICK'S Sporting Goods?10 people answered
- What was sick sporting good's policy on tattoos?10 people answered
- What is the process of getting a pay increase? Is it offered or do you have to ask?10 people answered