Smile be happy Set your availability if you don’t want to work weekends then don’t but set it in the beginning
Be positive and high energy. Show respect and excitement for what you can bring to their company.
Keep eye contact. Have a conversation dont just answer the questions. Be excited about your sport or passions. Dont stress most managers that interview are very laid back and just looking for someone that will work well with the store
Go in with confidence and be passionate about what you are talking about. Relate your interview to a championship game that you want to win so badly.
Dress clean and keep from using slang
Be prepared for overtime and 'stretch' goals because the goals corporate sets aren't good enough.
Be physically fit and knowledgeable of sports. I've seen store managers turn down perfectly good applicants because they didn't "fit the mold" of a sporting enthusiast.
Stay busy, and stay focused try to branch out to other departments.
Be yourself so the interviewer can find the correct department to place you in based on likes or interests.
- What is the interview process like at DICK'S Sporting Goods?23 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at DICK'S Sporting Goods?21 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make DICK'S Sporting Goods a better place to work?20 people answered
- How are the working hours at DICK'S Sporting Goods?14 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DICK'S Sporting Goods? What are the steps…13 people answered
- What's the dress code for cashiers?12 people answered
- Do they drug test ? And if so what kind ?11 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at DICK'S Sporting Goods?10 people answered
- What was sick sporting good's policy on tattoos?10 people answered
- What is the process of getting a pay increase? Is it offered or do you have to ask?10 people answered