Dickinson Financial Corporation Employee Review

View all Dickinson Financial Corporation reviews

Amazing Company
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Leavenworth, KSJuly 18, 2019
I love working at Armed Forces Bank. The clients, my bosses and co-workers are all wonderful and compassionate. My job is my home. I always feel that I am home.

Other Dickinson Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

not a good company to work for
Personal Banker II (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COJune 23, 2019
Terrible company. They don't care about their employees. They only care about sales. Longer hours and they don't even give required lunches due to short staffing all the time. They will hire managers that doesn't know what their doing. Very bad management and pay the employees poorly for an hour rate of 11.50 as a banker which is way too low compare to other banks. Not a good place to work for. They don't have loyalty and no work ethics.
Nice for 8 years but still as dragging after 4 years.
Imaging Transaction Balancer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 7, 2019
Dickinson was a good company but had a high overall rate of employees being hired and leaving in a period of six to a year. Worked with two managers, the first one was better than the second one. The first one kept me informed & evaluated me base on my skills. The second one did not work like this.
Pros
Parties, 15 minute breaks
Cons
.25 raise