Dickson Medical Associates Employee Reviews

Great nurses and providers for the most part
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNJuly 14, 2018
There’s a reason why turnover is so high in mid level management. Trust is nonexistent, along with work life balance. Education, experience and new ideas are not welcomed.
Friendly Staff
Student Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNMay 10, 2018
I enjoyed my clinical rotation immensly, I was only there for 8 weeks. However, I learned about many aspects of patient care and technical aspects of the diagnostic imaging field.
Dickson medical
Clinical Nurse Manager (Current Employee) –  Dickson, TNApril 2, 2018
Great place to work. High turn over especially for nurse managers. I have been thru 6 in my almost 7 years. I just stay in my office and do my job and take care of my patients and my paperwork
Environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNNovember 16, 2017
Dickson Medical associates is an excellent place to work. Being in the medical field is my passion. They are very caring to their patients. All of the staff is very considerate. All of the doctors / providers treat their staff with loving care. I would recommend anyone to work their or go there as a patient.
Vey face paced job
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dickson, TNMay 11, 2017
This is a good place to work for the most part. The communication could be better & the benefits are horrible. Very hard to move up in the company. The other employees are very helpful & welcoming.
Nice people at DMA
Courier (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNMarch 10, 2017
Working for DNA was very nice! All of my co workers were very kind and helpful! I had to leave after missing too many days because my child had become sick. Even tho i had dr notes for the days i had missed. It was very disappointing for me to have to leave DMA
Productive Work Place
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Dickson, TNJune 29, 2016
Good work place, lots of great managers and Doctors that you get to work very close to. Facility is growing and adding more doctors every day. They are very dedicated to their patients and work hard to do everything they can to meet their patients needs.
overall enjoyable work place.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNApril 24, 2016
I didn't really have co-workers at this job. Hardest oart was payroll with the numerous different payrates, and changes to hours worked weekly.
Enjoyable part was being able to have such a flexible schedule
i enjoyed job here
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNJune 3, 2015
i would get medical records to and from the medical offices. i would file up records and help my co works if they need it .i would help with the reception area with looking up file numbers and so on. i liked working for them . it gave me experience in medical records.
Okay place to work.
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dickson, TNAugust 27, 2013
My supervisor was great to work with regarding your schedule. If you had an appointment to go to he/she would let you work through lunch or work over to make up your time.
Pros
close to home for me
Cons
expensive health insurance