Diebold Nixdorf France Employee Reviews

Found 736 reviews matching the search See all 1,350 reviews
High Demand Environment
Incident Handler (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHDecember 11, 2018
Must be proactive to business needs and not reactive to succeed in this role. Its better to always plan your day. Management in each department has its own agenda and you must follow your departments agenda to meet goals. The culture is always changing based on customer needs. You have to be fluid with your processes as goals always change monthly. If you like to be challenged for anyone that is used to doing things the same every day.
Pros
Challenging, Fast Paced.
Cons
Ever changing goals monthly, Long Hours
productive
tech (Current Employee) –  alabamaDecember 8, 2018
productive, a lot of overtime but with overtime pay. Never and end to the work and workload is too much. Decent benefits and long hours. Lots to learn and remember.
over work
ATM Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 7, 2018
Good company, poor management, some teams member are like a snake in the grass, just to move up in the company. some tech just nose around, looking other tech to screw up, just to report them, instead of help them with the issue.
good job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Danville, VADecember 5, 2018
good job good benefits and good pay good insurance and great people to work for very professional the management was always on top of things for their employees
Purpose and vision were very unclear
SOFTWARE DESIGN ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHDecember 2, 2018
I started working at Diebold as a support engineer and learnt very quickly how some short sighted decisions made by higher level leaders could result in hollowing out of core capabilities.
Productive environment with lots of additional training tools
First line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lanham, MDNovember 29, 2018
I didn't work for Diebold Nixdorf France. I worked for Diebold Nixdorf North America. I understand them to be different entities under the same umbrella so to speak. I enjoyed the independent work environment and the abundance of tools and trainnig available to aid me in doing my job.
I had very good Director
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  N Canton, OHNovember 29, 2018
Created and managed Treasury Shared Services Organization. Integration manager of treasury functions. Managed 3 direct reports and numerous dotted line reports through team activities.
Successfully integrated seven companies into Diebold ranging from software, healthcare, service, fire, security, and government division to consolidate and leverage corporate resources, results saved over $2 million annually.
Pros
Autonomy
The hardest part of the job
Senior Service Account Executive (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHNovember 26, 2018
In recent years, continual restructuring and workload efficiencies not realized, as promised. Work-life balance can be a challenge based on demands and many roles continue to expand past a reasonable span of control.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
70-80 hour work week
The job itself is not difficult.
ATM Second Line Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FLNovember 19, 2018
Not an extremely difficult job, however the scheduling is horrible.
I work several schedules, typically 3 nights and 2 daytime shifts. The schedule rotates every 4 weeks.
Decent Environment
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCNovember 7, 2018
Decent environment to work in. Not to hot or cold. Clean. Availability to train for different positions if motivated. Tons of overtime. Management not very good at communicating effectively. Tools available as needed. Parts available as needed. Fast paced and sometimes stressful.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Overtime

Want to know more about Diebold Nixdorf France?

Ask a question
Great management with team work environment.
Customer Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Canton, OHNovember 5, 2018
Great management with open door policy. Team work was always encouraged. Great health benefits and 401K. The down side was very long hours with very few breaks.
Pros
Health benefits, 401K, walking track, credit union in the building, cafeteria.
Cons
Long work hours
austin is a sinking ship
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 1, 2018
perhaps the most unorganized rigid company i've worked for. Definitly not somewhere do work if you want to advance in your career at all. Very little employee improvement or learning opportunities, poor reviews, bad management. The most emjoyale part of the job were the people who I did have some fun times with, the workplace culture was very drab but not stressful. the hardest part of the job was not being able to make improvements to processes without a million people looking it over and ok'ing it even though they wern't in the weeds to decide if the improvements were helpful.
A friendly place to work, but reminds me of high schools - Clickish.
Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OH 44720October 31, 2018
Typical day was to go in, respond to requests from employees and/or human resources to update payroll records. Once payroll is run, typical day is to look for any errors, etc... fix, and then finalize payroll.

I learned a great deal about payroll in all 50 states, where previously I only know OH & PA. I also learned the Oracle payroll system.

Hardest part of job was the atmosphere, seemed like none of the employees trusted each others. I believe this is a leftover from prior year problems.

Most enjoyable part of job was to see that the payroll was on time and correct. Then the work started over for the next payroll.
Pros
Good Healthcare
Cons
the tension in the office
Diebold (not France)
Business Continuity / Risk Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 29, 2018
Too much change and it has not been stabilized. Difficult to focus on customers with constant divestitures, mergers and acquisitions. Management changes all the time.
Struggle
VP Finance (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 23, 2018
Diebold did an acquisition about 2 years ago and has yet to shed the costs associated with the planned integration. There is essentially two separate companies trying to co-exist with one sitting on top of a large debt obligation.
God help us
Technician (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 13, 2018
The management has no clue. This is a thankless job. Only told about the negative. Refuse to hire anyone. We went from 6 guys to 3, soon to be 2. I’m ready to drop dead. We cover a large area with a lot of driving yet get bitched at constantly because we dont get calls done on time. Hello. If I’m two hours away working on another call what am I supposed to do? Get me a helicopter? Used to be a great job. Now I’m just trying to survive. Management is completely disconnected.
Pros
Good pay and benefits. Company vehicle.
Cons
Nobody cares if you’re stressed to the point of death
Great company
Executive Assistant to President and CEO (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 11, 2018
Diebold Nixdorf is a wonderful place to work! Employee ownership and voice, with a strong sense of purpose. Team collaboration, clear goals and objectives explicitly outlined and communicated. Flexible work hours enabling healthy work/life balance. Most enjoyable part of working there is the people!
Pros
People and relaxed dress code
great place to work
First Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VAOctober 9, 2018
good management and training, the benefits were good, I was provided with everything I needed, It was a laid back environment, no stress or pressure from bosses
Going through restructuring
Analyst (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHOctober 8, 2018
Departments have different working employee cultures. Find a boss who you like. It's a great place to work, if you can find a job posting. HQ in NA is a positive experience.
Pros
Starbucks in HQ
service tech
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 1, 2018
a good place to work for a start to get some training. no room for progress. you can stay there for the rest of your life being service tech and no one would appreciate it.
Pros
benefits, vacation, low work load
Cons
no progress

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Diebold Nixdorf France. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

2.0Personal Development

1.9Career Opportunities

2.4Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight