Diebold Nixdorf Employee Reviews

Na
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 19, 2018
no comment at the moment, great company to work for. alot of over time and uninformed managers, do your research before working, no for people with families
Too Many Meetings
Buyer/Planner (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 18, 2018
My day is mostly meetings, 1/2 of which are scheduled without much notice. Can't get real 'work' done during the workday due to the meetings.

Also, my job responsibilities have changed, to include more travel. I don't want to travel, as it takes valuable time away from my family.
Pros
Flexible work hours, work remote is available for emergencies
Cons
too many meetings, manual processes which drag down efficiency
Diebold
CALL MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHJune 17, 2018
Diebold use to be a great place to work and still can be if you are in the right department. Indecent Handler department, previously NROC, has went down hill. The management is poor and there is little to no communication. The company hires from temp agency to save on costs and the temps are always late or calling off and never held accountable. The rules and expectations are constantly changing. You have to deal with customers escalating their tickets because the company promises ATM's will be repaired within hours of the ticket creation but we do not have enough techs to do as they promise. This company has great potential if management would be shifted and if they took input from lower employees.
Pros
Pay
Don’t poor mgmt bad for quality of life poor technology 0 stars
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 13, 2018
Travel—road warrior
Time off—maybe you will never know when.
PTO— enjoyed 1 vacation in 13 years
Management—- not much to say .
Pay— the least in market.
Employees — 1 in 20 I work with like the position
Equipment you work on bad design as far as tech/customer friendly—- Diebold will take a good product functionality wise redesign it and the end result is amazingly ridiculous—
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
To many to mention
Good Company
Senior Service Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 6, 2018
Very god company to work for. High amount of quality employees and management that cares about eh employees. Would recommend to anyone who wanted to work there
Dissapointed
Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasJune 6, 2018
I like the job. I do not like the company. Broken processes and a management culture that cannot effectively change to meet the needs of our customers and the challenges of a changing market.
Pros
work from home.
Cons
very low pay
Very cooperative team situations
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  United StatesJune 2, 2018
As a company representative to customers, a clean, neat appearance, punctuality and job confidence is a must. Work closely with customer management staff, support companies, technicians and security providers. Field work environment ranges from below zero to extreme heat/humidity conditions. Also, from totally secure facilities to requirements for special security escorts.
Pros
Travel, compensation and opportunities to make new acquaintances.
Cons
Short home time.
First Line Don't do it
First Line Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 28, 2018
I have to say when I started back 2014 and the stock was at 45.00 a share this company was great to work for but after some time and one CEO fired the stock has drop 16.15. The problem with Diebold is it spend all it's liquid money buying Wincor Nixdorf leaving no room for money to spend on the employee's raises or Healthcare. The dispatch program doesn't work half the time ordering supplies is a headache I could go on and on the only up side is you can used the company car but they tax you on that as well. I never been Atm technician before but I can tell you this job has been nothing but a nightmare from the 10 different Networks you have deal with to the miles you have to drive. Management is so out of touch with the employee needs the only time my manager will answer his phone or return calls is when it something his boss is yell at him to get done besides that he is MIA most of the time. You work long shifts low pay and you will have no life the divorce rate for managers and TR technicians is high and you get no holidays unless you are off or request it off. This job is a real sink or swim you get training 3 months after working and that will be it the training is lacking just not enough time to learn what you need and the classes you do need they don't have for First Line. If I could do it all over again I would have not taken this job five cents raises a year and when you do your yearly review you have to defend yourself and the repeat numbers they use they need to restructure it. I never had a company tracks your driving but they have GPS and you manager pulls the report  more... and just makes your job more stressful so not worth it I hear might start firing techs over it.  less
Pros
Company car
Cons
Lazy technician, poor pay and Healthcare way to high, dispatch program they use, ordering parts, lack communication, Gps
Call Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Green, OHMay 27, 2018
Time to through the motions again. I just want to move on from this stuff. Please stop this and just allow me to use your service? this is unbelievable!
Good place to learn
Service Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Canton, OhioMay 26, 2018
You have a chance to learn a lot from various groups. At times can be stressful but overall a good company to work for. Always room for advancement and plenty of room to grow.
A basic work day
Technical Associate (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHMay 21, 2018
Work on your coded work. Try to complete your level of work you quoted in the morning. The workplace culture is relaxed .The management relays what you need to accomplish. My job is not it is challenging. Working with my coworker.
Alot of people were laid off and no job security
Service Contract Administrator (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHMay 18, 2018
Expected to do a very high number of accounts and the pay did not constitute it. Also people were not held responsible for mistakes they made while others had to clean them up.
Pros
Nice cafeteria and walking track
Cons
not enough pay
Employment at Diebold-Nixdorf
Warehouse Associate / Receiving / Shipping (Former Employee) –  Green, OHMay 16, 2018
Fast paced work flow. Lack of communication among employees and management. High turnover rate, with low retention. Mostly temporary employees. Lack of voice within the organization. Work schedule is fairly flexible when given acceptable notice in advance. Overall experience is neutral, there is little to no incentive and lack of job advancement.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Low communication, lack of career advancement.
Was not my "Cup of Tea"
Construction Job Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 14, 2018
The local managers were good to work with. The Pay was below the Denver area standard of living with no advancement in the near future. I left to pursue my career in Construction Management.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Low Pay - to much travel involved
A global leader in its space
Senior Director, Global HRIS (Current Employee) –  North Canton, OHMay 10, 2018
Significant merger of 2 same size organization. New CEO with strong leadership skills and vision. Major player in the global market. Large population with long term employment.
nnn
ATM Sales and Service (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMay 1, 2018
Working at Diebold was pleasant. They had great training, The supervisors were easy to talk to and provided good support. Company offered good benefits.
Diebold
ATM Tester Programmed and uploaded files onto pc (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHApril 28, 2018
Fun,exciting, different. Learned how ATM machines work. Management was fun but strict. The job was easy to do. The hours were perfect. I would recommend anyone to work there.
Pros
Learned how to load ATM machines, fun atmosphere
Cons
fast pace,think for yourself,solve problems.
FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CAApril 27, 2018
leave about 7am,multiple accounts through bay area banks.Sometimes not back home till 1-2 am,in company vehicle.Independent work ethics.long hrs,independant
Pros
work independendly
It was ok for a while
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHApril 27, 2018
It would have been better there if I wasn't just a temp when I got in. they had to let me go because there just wasn't enough work there for me to actually do.
No support
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 27, 2018
This company has had so many changes, it will make your head spin. The CEO recently just got fired. The company direction is without a plan. Everything about this company is reactive, not pro-active at all. The clients are getting increasingly frustrated and downright angry with day to day problems (late ATM deliveries, over promise/under deliver on software, bad management, forever apologizing to customers for the continuing problems that occur. The lack of ingenuity and creativity at this company is astonishing.