Dierbergs Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

N/a
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 1, 2018
The job is ok, but the people are different. Maybe it's just me, but they are not nearly as friendly on the floor as they are in orientation. I just think they need to work on it.
very fats paced and fun work enviorment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MONovember 13, 2017
dierbergs was the best job I had ,the managers and customers were very friendly . I had fun while I was at work but when it was time to get serious we were very busy.
great place to work best expirence with people
Bagger/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOOctober 1, 2016
I love this job because it was so easy to communicate with any and everyone, I always did what it is that I needed to do. all tasks were easy to fulfill such as bagging, boxing, stocking, etc.
Quality Environment
Manager in Training / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 2, 2016
Family owned company with long history in area. Commited to customer service and employee development. Advancment opportunities exist for those willing to put in the time and effort. You can grow from the bottom up.
Deli
Quality Customer service (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJanuary 31, 2016
I learned quality customer service in my team at Dierbergs, and the ability to thrive in a hectic environment. Working in this field, will definitely help me thrive with my ability to give quality service to customers in future employment opportunities.
N/a
Customer service (Former Employee) –  deli clark May 7, 2013
it was a long time i don't remember a lot form there. there was a good team work. they had bad management the only think i enjoy about it was meeting people that's about it.