Dierbergs Employee Review

Need better values
Produce (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 27, 2019
I worked at Dierbergs for almost 3 years. Co-workers were very nice and helpful. I worked in a lot of departments while there and learned a lot. They make it seem like a great company to work for but have really lost there values. There is NO advancement opportunities and other employees are unhappy to be there. Your union, so you pay union dues and the union don't do ANYTHING for you. Very good health insurance. The family only comes once a year to make sure everyone is "happy". Core managers would come and go like night and day. All I have to say for this company is that they need to look into there values more and was very misguided during orientation on how it was such a great company to work for. Truly Sad!

Other Dierbergs Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere, poor pay
Salad Bar Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MOMay 21, 2019
You were expected to perform more than what was realistic under the hours your department was given, and was certainly not paid enough for the amount of work that was required. Outside of that, I enjoyed my time and my coworkers. The environment was great, and I would have loved to stay if I had not moved out of state.
Fine.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 20, 2019
It was a fine workplace to make some extra cash while still in school. The people there were really nice and so were the managers (for the most part).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dierbergs. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight