Dierbergs Employee Review

Good compnay, but the customer is always right
Dairy/Frozen Backup and Produce Clerk (Former Employee) –  Manchester, MO 63011January 1, 2019
Working for Dierbergs is like a rollercoaster. Everyday is something new and there's no way to expect anything. I worked there for over 10+ years at 4 different stores and with many positions. If you are working there part-time, then it's a good job. However, they never hire full-time employees unless you are a manager. They don't care about a degree, even a Bachelor's degree from a University. They will not hire you as a manager unless you go through their management training program, or if you have been there for a long time in that position. They will hire the wrong people and only the people that have been their the longest and not the one's with the experience and knowledge to do an excellent job. You should only work here if you are part time only looking for a weekend job.
Pros
Free lunches during the holidays, a lot of breaks
Cons
Customer is always right and you can never say no. They promote the wrong employees

Other Dierbergs Employee Reviews

Great atmosphere, poor pay
Salad Bar Clerk (Former Employee) –  Des Peres, MOMay 21, 2019
You were expected to perform more than what was realistic under the hours your department was given, and was certainly not paid enough for the amount of work that was required. Outside of that, I enjoyed my time and my coworkers. The environment was great, and I would have loved to stay if I had not moved out of state.
Fine.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOMay 20, 2019
It was a fine workplace to make some extra cash while still in school. The people there were really nice and so were the managers (for the most part).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dierbergs. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

3.8Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight