Dietzgen Corporation Employee Reviews

N/a
Boxer Bagger (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 30, 2018
I didn't connect with the people there. It was fast work but good. The operator started the machines and we took turns bagging or boxing the product and stacked it on pallets.
Pros
30 Minut break for lunch
Cons
No other breaks.
Company relocated
Sample Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Springfield, MAJanuary 5, 2018
Had a great time working there. Have become very experienced with diverse field of paper products. Had to meet demands of customers efficiency and negotiate with them. The management could have been better. And they relocated to Tampa Floridia. There fore I am a skilled labor looking for employment.
I loved working here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2017
The management always had time to listen to ideas. I was well compensated for the work I did. I advanced quickly. Everyday was different and challenging. I can't say enough good things about this company.
Pros
postive workplace
Cons
constant change
company is ok. It was my first job
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  la mirada CaliforniaSeptember 13, 2013
a typical day is making sure my employee are working on the right thing. We are a made to order company. I did not think the job was hard. I enjoy working with the people.
Outdated work style
Director of Transportation (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 22, 2013
A typical day at works begins with walking through the front door and going straight to work. There is no "good morning" or friendly interaction amongst employees and/or managers.
I learned a great deal about accounting principles and how my job affects the bottom line.
This is a "man's man" company. If you are female, you will not advance or be included in meetings - even if the primary agenda directly affects your position.
The hardest part of my job is to be able to concentrate on the tasks at hand due to constant interruptions and loud talking in the office.
The most enjoyable part of my job is dealing with those outside of the company with whom I created good relationships.
Pros
Fast Growing Company
Cons
HR rules are ridiculous and runs the place like a sweatshop.
Fun Workplace In The Beginning
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAOctober 16, 2012
Since I started working for Dietzgen Corporation, Everyday was a typical day. Once I clock in the action starts....delivering skids of blueprint paper to print shops, weighing between 100 to 900 pounds. The hardest part of the job is when I deliver them, I have to stack them, put them inside the shelves the way the clients want them and keep everybody happy. I have a very perfect attendance at Dietzgen Corporation....sucks that Dietzgen Corporation went out of business.