Digicon Employee Reviews

People make everything better
Senior Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAJune 1, 2018
The company of itself was OK to work with. The hardest part of the job was having the flexibility to accomplish the work at hand without coming into conflict with the regulations imposed by the customer.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Challenging work environment due to management difficulties
It was fun while it lasted. I enjoyed my time with the company
Sr. Service Desk Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 21, 2018
The client is welled informed on what is happening with any change to be made. Most of the user are friendly we handle complain in house first before any where else. Given the opportunity to attend events on work time.
Pros
Freedom to learn new position
Cons
Which it was a full time permanent position
Small fast paced environment
Novell/PC Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 18, 2018
Small company with a great culture. Very relaxed environment. It was a great experience and it really helped me grow as a technician. I learn to be a tech lead here.
Productive and quick-paced
Computer Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAOctober 18, 2017
If you're able to balance out multitasking and getting the job done correctly, this is the play for you. I've learned so much in this company due to endless new opportunities.
Superb Employeer!
Production Controller (Current Employee) –  McLean, VAJuly 14, 2017
This is a awesome place to be employed. Everyone is extremely professional, work load is balanced, and work area is perfect. Flex shift is authorized, along with a host of other perks.
Cons
Security check (for the Digicon Client) took a horrendous amount of weeks to have completed.
I was working at client site so can't tell much about it.
Sr. SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAMay 25, 2016
Understanding and flexible management. They were very helpful when I needed to work from home. I have learned a lot from co-workers which made it easy for me to adapt the environment quickly.
Poor Culture Overshadows Good Benefits
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 31, 2016
Digicon provides decent benefits and competitive salaries. But the negative culture, employee favoritism, and weak leadership will leave you disengaged and wishing you had made a different career choice.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Favoritism, weak leadership, negative culture
Great people to work with but upper management has problems.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAJuly 14, 2014
A typical day at work is busy and you can spend the entire day in your cube or out of it and no one knows you were there.
I learned to leave sooner than later.
I never could understand management. They wanted to win contracts but insisted they could by doing the same old stuff that did not meet requirements. When we did win, they would reward themselves but not the worker bees who worked long hours creating the proof to show we could do the work the client wanted.
Nearly all co-workers were great. A couple were very embarrassing. We cannot believe they are still there.
The hardest part of the job was working all of the time.through vacations, holidays, weekends, and sick days.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the parties.
Pros
Great co-workers.
Cons
Upper management appears confused.
Don't work here
Help Desk Analyst at NOC (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAOctober 3, 2013
Pros: you will most likely have a job for a while, this company has different contracts with the government, so although they are located in Herndon, VA you may very well work in MD, VA, DC.

Cons: Pay is poor for the amount of work, management is not professional and talks down to staff. The CEO is great, but the management staff does not reflect his personality
It was a great company when I was there.
Senior Systems Engineer - Site Lead (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 6, 2012
When taken off a contract they found a new one for me and I stayed on and advanced for four years with the company. Management was very present for concerns and advancement. They even started an ESOP.
Pros
cutting edge tech. esop. management.
Cons
can't really think of any.