Digital Air Strike Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work For!
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 28, 2017
What I absolutely love about DAS is the culture and the people. This place feels like a family and leadership listens to what employees want. From massages, workouts, company swag, student loan assistance and the newly flexible schedule.
Pros
Flex Schedule, Work Culture, Benefits
Decent gig for new grads or current college students, but you'll outgrow it fast
Digital Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 29, 2017
You'll be overworked and underpaid and if you know anything about social media, the job is repetitive. Free lunch Fridays were nice, but all the mandatory meetings can make the "fun" culture feel forced. The meetings can be as long as 2 hours and it wasn't uncommon for meetings to be scheduled only a few hours before when they actually were. Granted, we always had plenty of notice for the longer meetings, but an unexpected thirty minute meeting can really put you in a bad mood for the day. Turnover in Delivery is super high because of issues within the department, such as increasing workloads/tasks with no raises, no over time pay, and again, being overworked and underpaid.
Pros
free lunch fridays
Cons
forced culture, too many meetings
Nice job
Digital Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 10, 2017
Nice job. I had no problems working there. The job culture was possibly the best part of the working at this company. Its a fun environment and ideal for the freshly graduated person.
okay for a short time
Social Media Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 27, 2017
The work wasn't very challenging and not a lot of growth opportunities. It was okay for a short while but not a career type position. I find it really annoying i have to review this company 5 years after i worked there for this website...
Favortism
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 10, 2017
Working at DAS was so so. There is a lot of favortism that goes around. The management team only cares about you when you are making them money. If you are having a slow month, you do not exist.
Great Place!
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 23, 2016
If you are good with some cold calling, this is your place. Lots of fun and lots of money to be made. Great management! Everyone is super friendly and eager to help you succeed.
Great experience
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 18, 2016
It's super energized company, all level of management from executive to middle management are the most caring and respectful individuals. If you're recent college graduate and seeking a up beat start in marketing or sales this place will be a great safe haven. Look out for the best boss in the area Dave Venneri truly a class act, I've been in sales for 12yrs and never seen anyone like him. Great experience.
Pros
Great Leadership
Cons
Not for a seasoned professional
Working with people at two different companies doesn't always "translate"
Office Manager / Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 24, 2015
I left Tallwave/ethology to follow a couple of my bosses and that is not what you leave a good job for! You STAY with the job, the compensation is not always the bigger draw.
Social Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJuly 24, 2015
Amazing staff, culture and atmosphere. I wish every job could be this great. A good opportunity for advancement and the perfect place for young professionals.
Good company that is growing.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 27, 2014
I have seen a lot of growth and change with this company. The office environment has really improved and we all feel like a team. Management has empowered us to come up with new processes and even a DASventures and innovation group which allows us to play an active role in our culture and how we continue to innovate overall. I really enjoy the people I work with and I feel that this is a place where I can continue to learn and advance my career. I will also say that it has been refreshing to work with some new people and I am excited about where this company can go.
Pros
Monthly staff events, gives back to the community, great people, cool to work in social media.
Cons
New office is better but we could be larger, maybe work outside auto at some point
Great benefits
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 9, 2014
I managed accounts for clients across the U.S. Our company guided them with the proper tools to enhance their social media presence and online reputation.
Cons
Great Ideas, lack of training department.
Digital Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMay 15, 2013
This company is a start up with room for great advancement. They offer limited entry-level training on Social Media Managing. Training is OTJ and not in a classroom setting; also, without an actual trainer. This company will succeed well with the introduction of a solid training department and clearly defined goals.
Pros
Entry-Level, Provided Laptop & Materials
Cons
No Training Department, Rash Decision Making
Cool social media company with great people
Digital Services (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZApril 17, 2013
I work with a ton of great people and it is nice to be with a growing company. Of course the high growth has its challenges and there is a lot of change but that is what helps to keep things interesting. We are always learning new things and finding new ways to manage the sites. There are opportunities to be promoted and most of the supervisors got promoted from within which is good to see.
Pros
the people and the opportunity to work in social media/tech.
Cons
office layout is open and not private so some may not like that but i don't mind.
Growing quickly
Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 3, 2013
This is a start-up environment, which means that there are going to be a lot of changes in structure and organization. That said, the company does try its best to keep its employees informed on current changes. As a Digital Specialist, I managed the reputations of 15 clients and did marketing via social media platforms. My prior knowledge in social media definitely was put to use, as when I started there was no formal training process. Now, as a Senior Support Specialist, I train incoming Digital Specialists on handling the needs of their clients and how to best market through social media. Some incoming DS's know more about what we do than others, so compensating for that can be difficult at times. However, I put my best foot forward in supporting my trainees, as the more they know will help reduce churn among our clients.
Pros
openness to talk to management
Growing quickly
Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 3, 2013
When working in a start-up environment, you expect a lot of changes in structure and organization, and I knew that going into my first position here. The setbacks of this disrupted me minimally as a Digital Specialist (my original position here), but became apparent as soon as I took on the role of a Senior Support Specialist. In my current position as an SSS, I train incoming Digital Specialists to manage our clients' reputations and market for our clients via various social media platforms. Many of the new hires I've dealt with have a very limited knowledge of social media apart from Facebook, which is difficult to compensate for when also paired with handling the needs of multiple accounts. We have signed on hundreds of new clients since I started here, and because of that have experienced a hiring boom. There is still a lot of churn with our clients though, which speaks to our lack of ongoing support of Digital Specialists once they leave the training room. I always tell my trainees to message me if they have any questions about anything once they are out of training, and many of them have taken advantage of that offer so far.
Pros
openness to talk to management
It's a fun and productive place to work.
General Ledger Accountant (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 30, 2012
I've learned alot at the company in a short period time when i was there. I have the best finance team. They such a team player and help each other out. I never have hard part of this jobs. This company is small and everyone in this company are very friendly and helpful. I will miss working with them.
Pros
flexible
Cons
n/a
Digital air strike
Product Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, caAugust 6, 2012
My typical day consist of answering about 20 phone calls from our clients and account managers while also performing extensive research.

My team is expected to solve all the issues that occur and are not compensated for it. There is no room for advancement and the only part of my job that i enjoy are some of my co-workers and our relationship.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Air Strike. Our community is ready to answer.

Digital Air Strike Reviews by Location