Digital Current

Digital Current Employee Reviews

Throughout my career at Digital Current, I have seen many changes. Most of them have been positive changes. Especially over the last 6 -12 months, Digital Current's owners have made a conscientious effort to improve Digital Current. Digital Current has developed core values by examining it's employees and realizing the strengths and values that already abound. They have increased benefits and consistently reach out to employees who are struggling with personal hardships. Digital Current isn't just a place to work, it's a place to thrive and grow.
Pros
benefits - health, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, 401K, Pto, sick time, discounts; employee appreciation events monthly, motivated yet relaxed atmosphere
Cons
minor growing pains, continuing education reimbursment would be nice
I would not recommend seeking employment at Digital Current presently. Current Management needs to make a course correction soon. I am urgently looking for other opportunities.
Pros
Free lunches from time to time.
Cons
Morale is very low, client churn is very high, employee turnover is very high
I enjoy working for Digital Current. I enjoy my managers, I love the culture and we are one big work family here. I would say the hardest part of the job is miscommunication. This can lead to some difficulties but we always figure out the kinks.
Great visionary management. Great strategy enabled business for Search Engine Optimization. I worked for Digital Currents in its earlier avatar Text Link Brokers under the leadership of Troy Ireland, a visionary leader with a mindset to explore the options to provide best solutions to the customers. Way to go, team!
I've been at Digital Current for over 3 years. What I really like is that I get to help create our services and processes. We all do. Most agencies have already got that all done and you just come in and follow a checklist or someone else's process. Here, we collaborate on making everything better. So, if I'm doing an SEO audit and have a good idea on how to do something better, I can propose a change to our process. Or if there is a new analysis we should be doing, we can work that into our service. That makes the work much more fulfilling. It also keeps you on your toes in the industry. I work with really smart people and one of the best things is working together to solve client problems or make the work we do that much better. The hardest part of the job for some people is the lack of definition. If you can't handle changing priorities, changing products and services, organizational change, then you probably won't like it here. But, if you're the kind of person who wants to take control of your own career, there is a ton of opportunity.
Pros
The people and clients I work with
Cons
Need more company sponsored education
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Digital Current has built a high caliber team of SEO & Digital Marketing professionals. Here's why I love working at Digital Current: - Great company culture (fun and high energy) - Great training program (plus, you get access to Hubspot, Lynda.com, & Digital Marketer Lab). - VERY organized - Talented Executive Team who support and challenge you - Located in a beautiful office space
Pros
Casual dress, great training programs, great leadership
I've worked at Digital Current for over a year now. Its fast paced and exciting work. Can be challenging at times to keep up with the work load, but I enjoy staying busy, it helps the time fly by. Looking forward to lots of great years ahead.
Pros
Great co-workers, Never Dull Work
  1. Employee Reviews