Digital Management, Inc. Employee Reviews

Good Company but subject to the whims of government contracting
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMay 15, 2018
I was tasked to set-up a Call center in support of the HSIN network. My day primarily consisted of staffing, logistics, and building the infrastructure for the customer. The management of DMI is fantastic, they did their actual best to give me the tools I needed to get the job done. The only problem is like so many Washington DC contractors they are subject to the whims of the government. Overall the culture people, and management of DMI is great. I would love to work for them again someday.
Quiet
Procurement Specialist/Accounts Payable (Current Employee) –  Kearneysville, WVMay 14, 2018
Work environment for me is easy going. I know what tasks need to be completed by what deadlines. I am left alone to complete these tasks and turn them in to management in timely manner.
I work with amicable staff as I not only do procurement, I do many HR tasks, assist in processing monthly voucher to the government/customer and have daily communications with the corporate office.
Pros
I am not micormanaged
Cons
Sometimes communication among ALL employees is lacking from management
Good
FINANCE CONTROL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDApril 18, 2018
I work with the customer and with the back office to ensure that we met all of our required deadlines. I would recommend this company to anyone that applies.
Pros
flexiable
Team Environment for sure
Senior Information Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 28, 2018
There is team and progressive environment. Lots of fun events too outside of work to enjoy. Very responsive HR staff for questions, emails and voicemails.
Pros
Lots of fun events for employees
Cons
Wish the Newsletters was out more
Good Company
Project Support Team Lead (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 6, 2018
Has awesome benefits and a cool culture. HQ is in Bethesda. I worked for them as a contractor and always felt like part of the team. Salaries were higher than other companies.
Exciting Place for Growth and Opportunity
Pricing Analyst/Proposal Lead (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 4, 2018
A great place to work. Wins are exciting, losses are hard, but the team always rallies and tries better the next time. Culture is good, with a lot of opportunity for fun, but balanced with stress and work that can sometimes border on overwhelming depending on department and time of year. HQ is a beautiful office though, so environment is very pleasant.
Pros
HQ workplace, management, benefits
Cons
Stress, overtime, some managers
Very Nice Company to work for
Help Desk Technician/Installer (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDFebruary 13, 2018
A Great Company
typical day at work lot's of windows 10 deployments
survey's for Windows 10 deployments
Image Systems
management is great very understanding
Lot's of desk side support
providing Excellent customer service
knowing what is needed to do your job
helping the customer understand new technologys
ensuring any questions that a customer may have or finding the answer
Pros
Managers and team leads are easy to work for
Good Company
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 31, 2018
Opportunities are available. Company is growing. Good benefits.

"At DMI, we help our clients navigate this digital revolution by taking a human-centric mobile-first approach to disrupt their markets and evolve their business models.
We bring together the design thinking of a digital agency with the lean-agile delivery of a modern IT services partner." from the website
Transitional changes
Accounts Payable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJanuary 2, 2018
The company is going through a transition and management has not been very supportive of their staff during this period. Prior to the transition it was a very tight nit group. Management engaged with their staff and showed support throughout my employment.
Fellow coworkers where great to work with.
Escort (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 2, 2018
I learned a lot working with engineers in the IT department.
Hardest part about job to me was getting there!!!
Management listened to any complaints if you had any!
Pros
Acommendating if you needed time for any emergency!
Nice Management, games for distraction
Technical Service Representive (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDDecember 10, 2017
Phone tech support for various companies. Get to work with people from all over the world and from different backgrounds. Client information is specific enough to support and complete requests.
Pros
Relaxing enviroment
Cons
Pay
Poor Management, Bullying, and Hostile Environment
DM (Former Employee) –  Kearneysville, WVDecember 5, 2017
This company is a joke if you aren't at HQ. Management bullies employees and creates a hostile environment. If you go to upper management, they threaten to fire you. I reported bullying by one particular manager yet nothing has been done! NUMEROUS employees left because of her! They DO NOT care about their employees! They only care about lining their pockets!! NEVER EVER work for this terrible company!!!
Pros
Zero
Cons
Hostile and Bullying Management. Quick to retaliate!
Company has great potential but needs new corporate leadership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDNovember 26, 2017
Fast pace environment with little concern for the employees.
Executive management should be reevaluated and the workplace culture needs much improvement.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Unhealthy work environment
Productive and fun work place with easy access toonsite gym.
Quality AssuranceTest Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 5, 2017
A typical day at work involves attending daily Scrums, reviewing e-mails, checking Team Foundation Server(TFS) for testing task available. Reviewing Tier4/SOSL tickets that may need determination for a BUG or PBI, reviewing/updating Test Cases and test Reports for Current Sprint in Support of the Agile Development process.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Contention between Service Lines
Contractor
Portfolio Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 19, 2017
I worked as a Federal Contractor and was always at the Government facility. I never worked at the headquarters in Bethesda, MD. I have no complaints about the company
Abusive culture, cronyism
Technical Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDOctober 19, 2017
DMI is a body shop. As a technical manager, we sell one vision to our prospective clients, but reality is that DMI is a well versed body shop.

Management team only cares about selling company. This company is run by a family that has created body shops and sold them for the past 30 years in the DC area. Google them.

Everyone works long hours, but only top managers are given any significant bonuses. Technical people have no voice in this company.
Pros
Free soda
Cons
work hours, croynism
Great job at the United States Air Force Academy
Visual Information Manager (Current Employee) –  Air Force Academy, COOctober 16, 2017
DMI just let me and my staff do our job and left us alone. Great company benefits and a great HR department anytime we had a question or an issue. Best part is the job was Mon-Fri, 7:30-4:30. No nights or weekends.
Nice Place to Work
Application Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 28, 2017
A typical day at work is very busy for me.
Learned a lot of application development technologies and gains a lot of management skills.
Workplace culture is ok.
Meeting all expectations.
The people are fun to work with.
Systems Administrator
Windows Server Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 20, 2017
Worked on Windows server handling troubleshooting issues. Worked on tickets. Handled IIS and certificate issues on Windows servers. Worked on documenting configurations.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Pay
N/a
Director of Contracts (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDSeptember 12, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was the fast pace and working with my Government customers. The days were long, but mostly rewarding.

The hardest part of the job was working with a couple of individuals that did not feel the same responsibility and honest responses that I feel are a part of a contracts professionals responsibility.
Pros
A lot of great people work at DMI.
Cons
N/a

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Management, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.