Digital Media Solutions

Digital Media Solutions Employee Reviews

United States35 reviews
Terrible place to work
Bait and switch company that offers to give loans to people with bad credit only to switch up and try to put them in other programs like credit counseling or debt settlement. Revolving door with employee's and they fire people without warning. Basically it's set up like a professional atmosphere but at the end of the day it's your same old bleed them dry until they no longer produce and then fire and replace them with new employee's. Questionable business tactics and ethics I wouldn't recommend this as a long term job.
Productive and Engaging Culture, Focused on Morale
The call center environment of Digital Media Solutions was very fast-paced, and high stress as it is with any sales based call center environment. But the management and supervisors are deeply engaged in the agent's well-being and work closely to improve quality and production concerns.

The whole staff is very involved in DMS culture and the company is constantly working to improve all aspects of the work-life of employees. This was by far one of the best companies I have worked for thus far and DMS should be a model to other call centers. It is no surprise the number of accolades and awards this company has received to date.
Great experience
Met people that I will keep as friends for a life time. Great energetic work environment and benefits are amazing too. Bosses are motivational and the perks that come with the job are pretty cool
Productive production house with variety of projects
Great work. Very busy. Creative was important. But getting the client's message was most important. Clients treated like family.
Working from script to screen was the best part. Hands on a variety of projects.
Toxic work place
I quickly moved up to the recruiting manager position, but had a family emergency and needed to take a 2 week leave of absence. My position was demoted upon my return and I was replaced with a new hire.
I was sexually harassed and I was the only team member not included in a team building event. I was called a bit##.

When I tried to put up wall art I was told to take them down immediately and that I was being insubordinate.

Awful place to work! RUN!!!!
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
If you are not African-American forget it
I have worked at call centers for the last 20 years and when I stepped into this place and saw thst 80% were black males and females mainly males oh, and I think two white guys out of about 200 to 300 people the rest were minorities other than black. I've never seen a number like that in my life that was naturally grown so to speak this has been put together specifically to Target white people or white males at least and get them out of there I was the top producer in there in the training room and then I hit the floor and the black lady that was my manager was basically blackballing me everyday telling me my scores were so so low
Good company
If you're going to work in a call center, this is a pretty good one. But you have to be good to succeed. It is a very loud call center and they are constantly shouting while you are on the phone, if you're into that sort of thing.
Pros
Good hourly wage, good company culture, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Loud work environment, tough to hit decent commissions
good money
If you enjoy a call center environment its a good place to work. Potential for great $. Not much room to advance Management is out of touch. Basically a telemarketing company.
Pros
ability to make great money. relaxed atmosphere. great benefits. weekly pay
Cons
training is lacking..management is out of touch with most daily issues.
Fun workplace
Great work/life balance and opportunity to learn a lot. Everyone is very friendly and they are very flexible with PTO, being that we have unlimited vacation days, which is a nice perk.
Pros
Free lunches every Friday and corporate retreat in Clearwater, Florida.
Cons
Not much room for growth.
Bait & Switch company
Sad to say the company treats there employees just like the customers. They promise you that they will take care of you by giving you a good job but all they do is have you try and con customers that want loans to try to get them to do other things that they can make money off them. RUN don't work there you won't like it.
Dynamic and fun!
I think it's a really exciting time to be here, there have been so many new positive changes even in the somewhat short time I've been with the organization! The culture here is wonderful! It's a great company and working to get even better!
They do not value there employees.
They fire u without warning. Not written warning or verbal.
They lie to get customers by having them think there getting a personal loan.

You won't make it a year there. Let alone 90 days. Waist of time. Turn over is crazy.
Do Not Work Here
Poor Management
Lack of direction

Revolving door with employees and supervisors

Recycled leads

Heavily outbound sales with goals not able to achieve

Culture is OK but everyone seems to want to leave as several upper leaders have resigned

Bonus structure keeps changing and reports are always wrong

L
Management failure
I was fired for underperformance after making double their "required" sales AND hitting commission tier AND winning a spiff for top team of the week. Was never COACHED, NEVER REPRIMANDED OR WARNED, NEVER GIVEN A WRITE UP. All I was given was a GOAL... to TRY to hit double digits as much as I could. I submitted every failed call to my "management" for feedback which was ignored completely until I was fired. POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!
Waste of time
Hiring manager mocks you, turn over is high, not stable. Hours are mid shift that was the only good thing. If you want to be treated like a number go here.
Pros
I chose not to work here
Recommend
Great place to work I am in need of a change and also part time and not sure that is available.

Morning meeting power posing and energizing to pump up agents for the day on the phones.

Leadership Development Program.

Great management.

Family dynamic.

Negative and/or rude clients on a daily basis.

Great people, pay, benefits and helping people.
Pros
Pay, dynamic, positive, caring. Leadership Development Program.
Cons
Long days, rude clients, stressful, redundant
The job
I learned a lot with this company. I seen people go from being agents to running the call center in a few years. The company overall is a great place to work for. My daily task kept me busy and the ability to grow in the company was rare and felt stagnant at times. Management was great and very helpful and seem to be very close.
Pros
environment, the agents that work there, paid breaks
Cons
favoritism, lack of experience in upper management
Digital Media should not be allowed to do business in Florida!
People who conduct calls about signing people up on mortgages are taught to lie and are not even licensed as mortgage consultants! Their educational consultants are not certified either and again are taught to say anything to sign up people in educational programs!!

This company should be investigated by the State of Florida for their unscrupulous business practices!!
Pros
none.
Cons
Terrible place to work.
I wouldn't recommend working here
Was promised an advancement in my career. The promotion I got was nothing my abilities were sub par for. Left to turn learn on my own, and didn't get any help from upper management. Was laid off due to overhead, which is a lie since I heard from an employee that they started looking for someone to replace me. DO NOT WORK HERE, they will cut you as soon as they aren't doing well revenue wise. ITS A TRAP
Pros
Cons
Everything about that place
Liars
Recruiter stated that good reps make $65k in their first year. Showed up for training and the maximum potential earnings were roughly $10k less. Bathroom trips come out of your break time.
Pros
decent base
Cons
who knows if that's all you'll get
Good hourly plus comish
Should invest in better data, company can afford it, but chooses to have it's top producers work harder.

The morale sometimes is not where it needs to be, more spiffs and recognition as needed
Pros
Pay
Cons
Old data
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Digital Media Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6