Digital Media Solutions

Digital Media Solutions Culture reviews

United States39 reviews
a typical day is like any other job
what I learned, dont stay if you are not appreciated

management work place is like high school better be in or your out

the hardest part of the job waking up in the morning
the most enjoyable part of the job, its not hard, and it is honest and good pay.
Pros
Money, Pto, job is not bad at all, honest work, the people are pretty cool, nice building and such, pretty cool parties
Cons
favoritism, job security, do not appreciate you
I worked directly for RH and this was my first placement and honestly I didn't want to leave. I loved the culture and really enjoyed working for the management team I reported to. I would have loved to have been hired by them, but I was already employed by RH and they would have had to bought me out of my contract. If they offered me enough I would go back in a heartbeat!
Pros
Super nice people, free snacks, drinks, free lunch every thursday, workout room
Cons
n/a
The call center environment of Digital Media Solutions was very fast-paced, and high stress as it is with any sales based call center environment. But the management and supervisors are deeply engaged in the agent's well-being and work closely to improve quality and production concerns.

The whole staff is very involved in DMS culture and the company is constantly working to improve all aspects of the work-life of employees. This was by far one of the best companies I have worked for thus far and DMS should be a model to other call centers. It is no surprise the number of accolades and awards this company has received to date.
Met people that I will keep as friends for a life time. Great energetic work environment and benefits are amazing too. Bosses are motivational and the perks that come with the job are pretty cool
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
If you're going to work in a call center, this is a pretty good one. But you have to be good to succeed. It is a very loud call center and they are constantly shouting while you are on the phone, if you're into that sort of thing.
Pros
Good hourly wage, good company culture, opportunity for advancement
Cons
Loud work environment, tough to hit decent commissions
I think it's a really exciting time to be here, there have been so many new positive changes even in the somewhat short time I've been with the organization! The culture here is wonderful! It's a great company and working to get even better!
Poor Management
Lack of direction

Revolving door with employees and supervisors

Recycled leads

Heavily outbound sales with goals not able to achieve

Culture is OK but everyone seems to want to leave as several upper leaders have resigned
Bonus structure keeps changing and reports are always wrong

L
Honestly, the best job I ever had. They just shut down my office or I would still be there. The pay was competitive, the work environment was fun! It was a job wirth getting up in the morning and going to work