Digital People Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Pleasant placement agency for graphics temporaries
Graphic designer for a temporary agency (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILOctober 22, 2017
Digital People was very good at placing temporary graphic artists in positions that were of longer duration and suited the abilities of the placements. Great people to work with.
Pros
Very helpful in finding temporary positions for graphic artists
Cons
Permanent placement was not available.
November 3, 2017

Thank you for your review of Digital People! I am glad to see that you were able to find great matches through us, and that you felt supported by our employees!

Excellent creative staffing agency for beginners and experts
Interactive Designer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 18, 2017
I have worked on and off with Digital People for over 20 years now. Though it has been some time since I've freelanced, some of my best design experiences have been had working with their clients in the city and the suburbs. Staff is knowledgeable about the design field and sensitive to both your needs and the clients' at the same time. I recommend them highly!
Pros
Good pay, Try different companies without commitment, variety of experience
Cons
Some city jobs not accessible by train, gaps between work
June 29, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Digital People, and thank you for your tenure with us! I am glad to see that you have had so many positive experiences over the past 20 years and that you feel our staff has provided an environment where you feel supported.

Great Company in the Mpls Market
Associate (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 24, 2017
Digital People has a professional team supporting the Minneapolis area. Wide variety of assignments. Would recommend to someone looking to work contract or for their downtown Mpls team.
Pros
Work hard, play hard culture. Take care of their contractors and associates.
Cons
Only one office in the Minneapolis market.
March 1, 2017

Thank you for your review of Digital People! It is great to know that our staff has been professional and helpful. We work hard to ensure our employees feel well supported.

Good company
Senior Strategic Planning Consultant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 30, 2016
Responsive to the needs of consultants. Provided great opportunities over the years to work at major companies and help to establish my networking connections.
October 28, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review Digital People! I am glad to see that you have had such a positive experience with our team and clients.