DigitaliBiz Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 5, 2019
This is a great company to work for. The management is really caring and easily approachable. The monthly free lunches help build a community of Ibizers.
Pros
Cares for its employees
Cons
Unimpressive social media presence.
Maybe the worst company to work for ever
Lead Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 20, 2019
Let's see...
1. They are run by complete idiots who only win contracts because they are friends (even from high school) with federal employees. It's actually close to fraud. Positions that are in no way necessary are created for them to fill. If the GAO got wind of this, it would be quite a fun time.

2. Zero career growth or learning opportunities. They don't mentor you, teach you any new skills, or in any way provide you with an opportunity for real advancement. Honestly, it's as close to career suicide as it gets. The longer you stay there, the dumber and more useless you become.

3. They are dishonest. They will say one thing and do another and completely sell you out behind your back.

If there is a worse place to work, humankind has not yet experienced it.
Pros
Not. One.
Cons
Everything.
Very interactive, Group setting Flight simulation on a monitor controlled by remote operator, by way of guidance from the student ATC.
Work as pseudo ghost pilot consultant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 15, 2018
It was a great place to work. Team environment with instructors to assist if any troubles proceeded. Time management, persistence and accuracy are a must when inputting and calling back aircraft commands.
Pros
paid weely
Cons
bassed on contract only
People in work place were great to work with.
Program Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 26, 2017
Entered data for airports, scheduled meetings to discuss the flight path of the airplanes flying into airports for safety from obstructions.
I uploaded complete packages to data base and notified the airports by phone or e-mail that their packages were ready for review.I loved servicing the airports they were great to work with. I think the hardest part of the job was the 30 day deadline for over 200 airports that we dealt with.
Pros
Good medical insurance
Cons
management
I did not actually work at DigitialBiz,Inc. I was placed at Federal Aviation Administration
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 24, 2017
Working at FAA was the best job I ever had. I worked with a great group of Engineers. They were respectable and friendly, and we worked well together.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Great flexibility
Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cambridge, MAJanuary 16, 2017
Environment is very flexible and understanding of work/life balance. People are kind. However, the contractor/federal employee relationship can be challenging. There is also very little room for advancement.
Pros
flexibile schedules
Cons
contractor atmosphere
Very productive, great place and people
Warehouse Clerk (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VANovember 12, 2016
The absolute best job of my contracting career. The best thing about them is from ownership down, they are regular people that work for a living. I know they've taken care of me and I am forever grateful and in their debt. The hardest part of this job for me is literally, getting out of bed in the morning. My co-workers are the same guys that you knew growing up, people that you like being around all day. like family without the drama. I LOVE this company and the people who work for them. The most enjoyable part of this job is I get to work for these people every day.
Pros
The people
Cons
At this point, I can't think of any. Maybe more staff, but that's a client issue
Atlantic City FAA Tech Center Workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJNovember 27, 2013
The FAA Tech center is a great place to work with highly professional people who support your all your work efforts.
Pros
The people
Cons
Location is not so good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DigitaliBiz. Our community is ready to answer.