Dignity Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 1,196 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOLloyd H. Dean79%approve of Lloyd H. Dean's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$5B to $10B (USD)
You’re seeing all 4,603 jobs at Dignity Health because we can’t find any available jobs at Dignity Health close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 6.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Dignity Health have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 250 questions about working at Dignity Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Dignity Health employees.
Insights from 610 Indeed users who have interviewed with Dignity Health within the last 5 years.
Tell me about yourself? Ethical question. Complex situation you had to use critical thinking.
What was a mistake you have made and how did you handle it?
General questions of job background, prior experience, what did I expect, what could I bring to the job
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Dignity Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Dignity Health