Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital

Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fast Paced
Patient Access Representative III (Current Employee) –  Laveen, AZ 85339February 21, 2018
Fast Paced environment with multiple of things going on at once. Every day is a different day some repetitive but for most of the time each day is different.
Pros
Having 4 days off
Cons
12hr shifts can be long
Small hospital with a great ED
RN Clinical Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Laveen, AZJanuary 22, 2018
Small hospital that would be busy then slow then busy then slow. No consistency. Owned by Texas company that did not seem to understand hospitals . No support in general for staff from corporate but lots of rules! Lack of communication but a nice atmosphere. Could be a great place to work if the right management staff was in place.
Pros
Small- pretty much know your routine, able to spend time with patients
Cons
Small with no consistency with work load, no corporate support
Relaxed atmosphere. Very slow place to work but a relaxing second job
EMERGENCY NURSE (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZNovember 16, 2017
I took this job as PRN just to put my foot in the door somewhere else in case the place where I work FT does not keep its doors open. This is a nice place to work, relaxing and they encourage you to spend time with your patients. We run our own labs and do our own splinting.
Pros
usually quiet and relaxing atmosphere
Cons
can get boring
Overall case management was poorly managed by administration
Registered Nurse case management (Former Employee) –  Bakers Corner, INAugust 3, 2017
Are management was not what I expected. We were told to get physicians to discharge patients. Patients often times were not ready for discharge and/or medical equipment, home health was not able to be there when patient arrived home
Pros
Benifits
Cons
Education. Work environment
Young upcoming company
Regional Patient Access Manager (Current Employee) –  Laveen, AZJune 11, 2017
Dignity Health/Arizona General has proved to be a vital part of the region. HOPDs are a great asset to the people in the communities where they are located
Horrible! Don't do it!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Surprise, AZMay 31, 2017
This place was AMAZING when I first started. Now, there is a lot of restructuring happening in the regional managment that has pushed out fantastic facility admins. The benefits are horrible, no pay raises, no appreciation gifts of any kind. I love my FA and coworkers, but the upper management has led me to start looking for other work.
fast placed work environment
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Laveen, AZ 85339May 28, 2017
This was my first job in the healthcare industry and it was definitely an eye opener working in the emergency room. I learned how to work in a fast paced environment and it definitely helped me 'thicken my skin". Management was initially very professional but over this past year has gone down hill and now we have a hostile environment where you feel as if you're "walking on eggshells". I used to enjoy working here but now there is no more teamwork and I literally dislike coming in to work because of it. the hardest part of the job itself is witnessing hard situations with patients and families and not getting emotional. the most enjoyable part of the job would be making a difference in the patients day. You will not effect every single patient that walks through the ER doors but there are quite a few who have told me that I made their day better by just talking to them and listening.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
poor management
Fun Place to Interview at
Date. Medical Laboratory Scientist (Current Employee) –  Laveene,AZAugust 21, 2015
A good fit, and winning team.
Not a whole lot to tell, not completely onboarded.
Looked awesome, new and contemporary design to serve an underserved area in Phoenix. Lab Manager is awesome, and very knowledgeable.
Pros
Awesome shift diff
Cons
tiny lab

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Dignity Health Arizona General Hospital Reviews by Location