Dignity Health

Dignity Health Employee Reviews

United States2,549 reviews
Found 2,549 reviews matching the search
Great place to work!
In my role I interacted with every department and each person was very kind and devoted. We all were like one big happy family.
When dealing with human lives with their unique economic disparities, meeting some expectations were not possible.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Not enough resources and support.
The good.
I love being apart of a team that has loyalties to there workers. You know you have someone on your side. The benefits are awesome. I am a hard and passionate worker.
Review summary
As an on call employee it is nice to have the option of changing your schedule as needed. The position is great for part time workers and students. Though i am ok call I still work around 40hrs per week.
Best place to work
Dignity Health was and is the best place to work. The staff and volunteers are amazing. Dignity health provides care to those in need. Great place to.
Wonderful place to work. Great communication and expectations are clearly stated. Great moral within the rehab department. Interdisciplinary communication exceeded expectations.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Union environment with disengaged employees
Lack of support led me to look for a better opportunity - despite suggestions for improvement, Administrative support was not present, nor were physicians supportive.
Extremely unethical from the top down
Dignity Health is 100% profit driven that looks at their employees as replaceable garden tools. Ive never worked for an organization with so many unhappy employees. Management is ran with the fear of losing your job factor. Favoritism, nepotism, retaliation, are just a few of the everyday practices of this organization. The pay is above average and they use that to make you fear losing your job.
I really enjoy working at Dignity Health. Due to COVID19 My hours have been cut short. Great company to work for. Management is very understanding and great.
Many people really practice the mission and values
I worked with a great team. Employees were recognized for success. The work was very meaningful. I was able to try new things, suggest solutions, and work autonomously.
Excellent atmosphere, frindly environment.
I have nothing negative to say about the company, I worked in the Engineering Department and I am grateful to have worked with such excellent group of co workers, Supervisor, and Director.
Pros
Excellent co workers along with team leaders.
Cons
Some departments change management often.
Great place to work and helpful management.
Great staff, great opportunities, and just an overall great place to work. Lot's of crazy fire drills and practice overhead alerts. If you get in don't leave!
You don't matter!!!
Yes, the pay is decent. The benefits are decent. BUT they don't value their employees. You aren't safe there. Patients are permitted to assault and attack staff without any consequences. PPE is insufficient, so good luck with that.
Excellent Organization
Great culture and work environment. Senior Leadership team always supported me and provided opportunities for learning and development. I learned a lot during my tenure.
Productive work enviornment
Company provides education assistant for employees seeking job advancement. Also employees are encouraged to take training classes to provide great customer service to patients.
Blessed with a good boss
When Dignity Health was Catholic Healthcare West had good values as a Healthcare provider. I feel I belong sharing the same visions and values.
Also blessed with a great boss who values what I bring to the table.
this is a great place to work but the pay scale is not comparable to the surrounding medical facilities. Although, the benefits are good and most of the people that I work with are just fantastic. It does feel a lot like a family.
Get experience and skills in low morale environment
Positive: You can gain tons of experience with a large and varied patient population.

Negative: Lots of turnover in the staff, excessive micromanagement, trash talk and negativity from senior staff and upper management that creates low morale in the department.
Fun people to get along with
Everyday during my externship at mercy general hospital i was welcome every morning. I enjoy learning and asking question with the workers there. they always was helping and love to joke with each other but they will always get the job done. I got to know some of the worker and they was always nice to be around.
Ok place to work
This hospital was an ok place to work. It wasn't in the best area and It often felt understaffed, but the staff members were helpful. Got burnt out easily here
great
Great team to work with. Management was awesome as well and really supported the staff. I was well paid and compensated. They providid Excellent benefits as well.
Mostly Work from home positions
Great place to work. Management and staff is very understanding and flexible. Will have to work Mountain time. I am located in EST so was working from 11am to 7pm EST, which worked out great with drop offs in the morning for kids.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.
1K
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Dignity Health.