Dignity Health Employee Review

View all Dignity Health reviews

Dignity Healthcare + Catholic Healthcare West
Clinical Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CANovember 28, 2013
Dignity acquired CHW recently so my experience and thus the review is a combination of experiences with both. The positive experiences are all CHW, the negative came after Dignity took over. This is not a safe stable environment at this time. Only time will tell what Dignity is truly made of. Hopefully these changes will be smart and create a working environment that is patient centered.

Other Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Run, don't walk away from this horrible place
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CAJune 18, 2018
The human kindness campaign is a bunch of bunk. Employees are treated like criminals on a regular basis. People are carted off to HR for the smallest reasons. I was interrogated by the director of CM and the HR director for problems that happened on my day off. The union is a joke. On one particular day, I was scheduled to go to HR for a meeting and was warned by the union rep that Dignity hired extra security to surround the building and that I was not allowed to walk from my car to the building unless escorted. This is just one of the tactics used to humiliate and embarrass the employees.
The director of HR at Mercy San Juan allows the managers to behave in an abusive manner and encourages harassment toward the staff.
Pros
Cons
Dignity Health
Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Woodland, CAJune 17, 2018
Over all a good work environment. I have worked in over 5 different Dignity Hospitals and can say I have worked with some really compassionate respectful doctors and employees.
Pros
Good work environment, compassionate
Cons
Wishy-washy management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

72out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Dignity Health.

Powered by Comparably