Dignity Health Employee Review

View all Dignity Health reviews

Great teamwork and Manager who listens and acts on our concerns and input.
LVN II (Current Employee) –  Redding, CASeptember 18, 2013
Work 12 hr night shifts for the last 15 yrs. started as CNA and transport aide while studying Nursing at Shasta college. Start of shift is hectic at best, I usually arrive 30 minutes early to get my assignment and plan my priorities and time management for my shift. clock in and then receive report from day nurse, and start patient assessments, pain control, pick up dinner trays, document % consumed. Get hs meds out on time, set up patients for hs care, brush teeth, straighten bed linens, Change surgical dressings as ordered by surgeon. Turn patients every 2 hr's thru night. Start CERNER pc charting. vital signs per unit protocol. medicate patients in am befor shift change so they are comfortable with P.T. and am routines of the unit. Work with a great team of nurses, never have to ask for help, they see you have a new patient from ER and they are there to help admit patient with you. Hardest part of the job is a surgical patient with a poor prognosis, best part of the job, is seeing the patients get well and go home to their families.
Pros
Having the teamwork, and great group of nurses I work with.
Cons
Missed breaks and lunches when we are staff challenged

Other Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Very busy office
Medical Office Representative (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 20, 2018
Started work and did front office duties. I learned a lot about insurances and registration. The staff were not team-players. There was a lot of animosity in the office. The most enjoyable part about the job was working with the public and helping them with there information.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Very bad work environment
Dignity Health is a good place to work
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 19, 2018
Dignity Health is a large scale health organization that is riding through a challenging period in the time of technology, government mandates and an aging insurer that is living longer than any have before.

If the opportunity came back, Dignity Health would be the first place that I would try to go back to. The work was challenging and across multiple states but the value for trying to perform the role required was possibly not the best situation to support but needed in the end.
Pros
Solid Leadership
Cons
Government Health Care is driving some of the decisions vs. open market

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

Powered by Fairygodboss

3.4Fairygodboss Score

40%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

40%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.