Dignity Health Employee Review

View all Dignity Health reviews

Love my job and working with people here
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CADecember 12, 2012
I am a multitasker, my job duties are working the front desk greeting patients that are having problems with there bills. updating insurance information, hard copy billing, Customer service Back up. Management has me do special projects that include working with excel. I am very professional and know how to prioritize my duties. I have a copy of my last year review from my manger if you would like to review it.
Pros
great location easy commute and lots of places to have lunch.
Cons
company is relocating to sacramento

Other Dignity Health Employee Reviews

Difficult place to work.
Operating Room Manager (Former Employee) –  Northridge, CAApril 17, 2018
The workplace culture was not ideal. Physicians were verbally abusive and dealing with the Union was unbearable. The VP often used vulgar language and was very demanding.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
UNION! Dishonesty of Director of Perioperative Services
Very productive workplace
Patient Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 17, 2018
Dignity Health was a GREAT place to work. Learned alot about Home Health and Insurance. My typical work day consisted of coding and billing claims for proper reimbursement, following up on outstanding balances from claim that had not been paid/collections. Checking and verifying insurances for potential new members, obtaining authorizations, posting cash and others duties as requested.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dignity Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

72out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Dignity Health.