Directv Llc

Directv Llc Employee Reviews

Nice Place to Work

Overall, Direct is a really nice place to work. They have multiple schedules to choose from after you complete training. You also have the opportunity to pick up overtime if you choose to as well. Sometimes the goals they want to to reach can be a little unrealistic. Most are obtainable though. I enjoyed working here most of the time.

Ripped off

Horrible time as in-house and as an independent contractor. Started off well however that didn’t last long before there was a a very big shift in the company.

Pros

Freedom

Cons

Everything else

Great Culture and Exciting Product

DirecTV in its heyday was an excellent company. Great culture, great people, and a very fun place to work with along good pay and lots of room for growth.

Stressful and not enough help

Too few employees for amount of calls coming in. Management didn't care as long as calls were answered. No consideration for time off when I had a death in my family.

excellent

this job was very excellent i wouldnt complain about this job i would love to go back and do the customer service job for them anytime they ask because the staff was great

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Pay was great

The money was great but the turn over rate of employees is most definitely do to the mismanagement in the building. Quality control would say one way and management would say another.

Directv

Directv before the acquisition from ATT was a company that was based around the employee. The company was set on all employees to gain knowledge and grow. I have heard of field techs having the chance to move up the ladder within the company by taking tours of facilities and was given the chance to try a different job.

productive and excellent workplace

Directv was one of the best places to work. There is always room for advancement and the pay and benefits are excellent. great place to work and gain experience

When i first started It seemed to good to be true. It was a management in training program. After 8 months I hit management and opened my own office in Renton Wa. I had a great time running my own office I worked 7 days a week 70 to 80 hrs a week.

I learned a lot being an employee of directv

Working here is not easy its a hard labor. You should be physically fit, smart and hard worker. Ready to work rain or shine on the customers house or commercial building. Good customers service skills.

Micro managed and not understanding the value of a good employee

Stressful job. No family life. Always working and about every quarter they change your ability to make bonus. No room for advancement. Hardest part of the job was dealing with homes that were filthy and customer service.

Pros

Company perks

Cons

Management, long hrs. Not knowing where or what you will be doing for the day.

Great company to work for

Great benefits, including health and educational. A typical day for me was resolving customer complaints regarding their bill. The most enjoyable part of the job was making the customer happy. The hardest part of the job was not being able to make every customer happy, some customers you can’t make happy no matter what, but I still gave it a 100%. It was a great company to work for.

Pros

A+ training for the employees

Cons

Bought out by AT&T, not the same company it used to be

The industry keeps evolving

Typical day was filled with normal everyday activities. Lack of training except for out of town seminars and poor logistics management. Made a lot of friends and connections within the company. Hardest part was being on the same page as the management team. Most enjoyable was being successful and making the monthly bonus.

Pros

free satellite tv and phone, company issued vehicle, insurance and gas

Cons

no set time to be off. you are off when you are done

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Directv Llc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Directv Llc