Direct Holdings Global Employee Reviews

Passionate about Music and Entertainment Industry
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAApril 11, 2019
As someone who grew up on Time Life products and values music as a major part of everyday life, this company provides the opportunity for someone to potentially follow a career with passion. The environment is collaborative, friendly, and at times competitive. Employees strive to produce quality work as well as product and experiences for the customers.
Fun place for entry level career - high risk taker
Annonymous (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMarch 8, 2019
Small company great for an entry level career. Friendly people and environment. Trendy office and settings.

Workloads are high for approximately half of the staff with the other half of staff having bandwidth.

Unstable benefits and a very financially challenging time for the company. Great for a younger professional with a high risk tolerance. Work exposure is great in some business units; i.e. marketing and finance which will serve your career well.
Pros
Breakroom/snacks, trendy office
Cons
Benefits, Long hours
April 11, 2019

Thank you for your comments. We strive to provide an engaging office with dedicated staff and executives. While our office has been under a number of changes, we look forward to our many projects.

Company on its way out
Director, Supply Chain (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAFebruary 1, 2017
Nostalgic products, nostalgic business model. Decreasing revenues every year and poor control of costs are leading this company to its final days. Live entertainment part of the business has great prospects.
Pros
flexible schedule, nice offices, unlimited vacation policy
Cons
management, company outlook
April 11, 2019

Thank you for this posting this information. Our company has been through a number of changes over the last few years. We continue to produce nostalgic products and great live entertainment experiences. With our dedicated staff and executives, projects are constantly being evaluated.

dead end
Senior Manager, Inventory Planning (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJune 22, 2015
they've let a lot more people go than they have promoted in recent years. It's a shrinking industry and the company is doing the same. Very little opportunity and potential as the company is top heavy with executives who aren't going anywhere. Lots of great people working there though.
April 11, 2019

Our offices are disappointed to hear that you experienced this on the job. The company has undergone a great deal of change over the last few years and we are looking to come back stronger than ever with our dedicated staff and executives.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Holdings Global. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8