Direct Marketing Solutions Employee Review

View all Direct Marketing Solutions reviews

If you like to work lots of overtime this is the place for you.
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORFebruary 6, 2019
The main problem is the lack of career advancement here. This is the only place where I could pretty much work unlimited overtime, so it was nice for a short period of time.
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
poorly mananaged, little career advancement oportunitys, too much overtime, high turnover

Other Direct Marketing Solutions Employee Reviews

life at DMS
Sorter/Packer (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 17, 2019
The work was fine and not too strenuous or difficult. Management was terrible. Was only getting 1 day off every 18 days and working on average 14 hour shifts. It was an absolute night mare. No formal training whatsoever. 1 supervisor in particular would yell and cuss employees out. The manager did not care and would resort to intimidation tactics and threaten employment if you made mistakes.
productive very encouraging
Sales & marketing representative (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 6, 2019
This job was door to door sales to any and all business. It helped me develop as a sales representative, it also helped me to not be so product dependent because we sold different items everyday. This job was very encouraging, everyone working with you is pushing you to help you succeed as well. "Juice by that" is this company's catch phrase. Very uplifting. Very energizing. Very competitive.
Pros
work as hard as you like. you can make as much as you set your mind to.
Cons
walk in the sun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Marketing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Direct Marketing Solutions Reviews by Location