Direct Travel Employee Review

View all Direct Travel reviews

Typical Office Position
Meeting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAOctober 10, 2018
Depends on your position, however it is a typical office career. Everyday client service, expected to multitask with email, phone calls, web builds, excels. Able to travel on site.
Pros
Travel Agent discount
Cons
Not enough vacation/sick days - low starting salary and only 2-3% raises
April 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing. We are happy to say that in addition to offering PTO, we also add in floating holidays, a doctor's day and 8 observed holidays - including the Friday after Thanksgiving! We also encourage our employees to check out our internal career opportunities as a way to continue to grow in their professional career. With the growth that our company is experiencing, there are quite a few options to consider!

Other Direct Travel Employee Reviews

Too much drama.
Corporate Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  VirtualOctober 8, 2018
Manager favors certain people and shares too much personal information with other employees. Drama, drama. Account was micromanaged with little training. One person had two weeks training and the other had two days.
Pros
Some co workers are great!
Cons
Lacking in training
April 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing. We hope that you can have a conversation with your manager regarding your concerns about the work environment. We are a company who encourages all of our offices to have a positive and professional work environment. We're happy to say that 94% of our employees do say that they're satisfied with us as their employer!

on site location
Experienced Senior Agent (Former Employee) –  New JerseyDecember 22, 2017
Easy paced work life with time to enjoy the job, great manager coached you through the day and always ready to assist often stayed after work to complete projects which was acceptable
Pros
great manager
Cons
commute to office
April 25, 2019

We're so glad that you shared your experience! Did you know that 9/10 of our employees say that they would refer someone in their network to DT? We credit much of this to our managers, our coworkers and our overall culture/ vision of this company! We truly have wonderful people employed here and are so thankful for the passion that they bring to work each and every day!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Travel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Direct Travel Reviews by Location