Direct Travel Employee Review

View all Direct Travel reviews

Fast Pace and intresting
Domestic Travel Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 9, 2017
Direct Travel was fun and energetic fast pace loved that was thankful how they take quality control seriously over the top customers service importance was well driven home to agents on a daily basis loved that too.
Pros
Trade Shows the care of customers services quality control
Cons
improvement on 401k benifits

Other Direct Travel Employee Reviews

Typical Office Position
Meeting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norwood, MAOctober 10, 2018
Depends on your position, however it is a typical office career. Everyday client service, expected to multitask with email, phone calls, web builds, excels. Able to travel on site.
Pros
Travel Agent discount
Cons
Not enough vacation/sick days - low starting salary and only 2-3% raises
Official response from Direct Travel
April 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing. We are happy to say that in addition to offering PTO, we also add in floating holidays, a doctor's day and 8 observed holidays - including the Friday after Thanksgiving! We also encourage our employees to check out our internal career opportunities as a way to continue to grow in their professional career. With the growth that our company is experiencing, there are quite a few options to consider!

Too much drama.
Corporate Travel Consultant (Current Employee) –  VirtualOctober 8, 2018
Manager favors certain people and shares too much personal information with other employees. Drama, drama. Account was micromanaged with little training. One person had two weeks training and the other had two days.
Pros
Some co workers are great!
Cons
Lacking in training
Official response from Direct Travel
April 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing. We hope that you can have a conversation with your manager regarding your concerns about the work environment. We are a company who encourages all of our offices to have a positive and professional work environment. We're happy to say that 94% of our employees do say that they're satisfied with us as their employer!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Direct Travel. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

4.0InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

4.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Direct Travel Reviews by Location