DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

A wonderful place to work!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 13, 2017
DirectEd is an incredible company with a supportive team and a lot of flexibility. The work/life balance is phenomenal and the team of professionals who work for DE are highly competent and take pride in their work, making life easier and more fun for everyone! The children served by DE staff receive the best services I have seen in any school system. During high pressure times or when something becomes overwhelming, there is always someone in the company willing to help! Working with DE has been a wonderful and positive experience for me and I highly recommend this company.
Pros
Flexibility, co-workers, compensation, Pto, insurance, positive atmosphere, support
Cons
Driving
May 23, 2018

Thank you for the stellar review! Please be sure to check out our referral bonus program especially for this upcoming new school year where you can make some extra cash.

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location