DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

Productive workplace
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CASeptember 25, 2017
Work as a substitute teacher and sometimes as a teacher's assistant. There is always room to grow and learn more from mentors such as other teachers. I would like to work more though since a substitute position isn't as solidifying.
Pros
benefits and flexible
Cons
not as many opportunity
May 23, 2018

Thank you for your providing us with your feedback. Please reach out to our team to discuss professional development opportunities to further your career in education, there is room and opportunity for growth with us. We are here for you and hope you choose us again as your pathway to achieve your professional goals.

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location