DirectEd Educational Services Employee Review

View all DirectEd Educational Services reviews

Volatile classroom environment
Substitute Teacher K-12 (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAAugust 14, 2018
Working for directed is a good job if your just looking for some extra cash. The main issue that I was not informed of was the type of schools I would be working at. The majority of the schools are in terrible neighborhoods and have kids that show very little to no respect for educators.
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Bad children
August 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your honest feedback. We are sorry you had a negative experience. Please note that as a substitute you are always able to choose the school you would like to work at. If you need details on a specific location you are not familiar with, please reach out to our team and they'll be able to assist you. DirectEd is committed to partnering with schools in all neighborhoods including those with at-risk students to improve outcomes for students, and our team is here to support our teachers in any way possible in order to reach that goal. However, we understand not all schools are the right fit for everyone. We encourage you to reach out to our team to discuss which locations may better meet your expectations. Always reach out, we're here to help you!

Other DirectEd Educational Services Employee Reviews

Very Helpful Team
Special Education Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 5, 2019
Great people to work with. This job s great for anyone looking to be a sub in th LA area. Great way to make extra cash. Some placements are tough to work with and the agency works with you,.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We look forward to continue to support you, should you have any suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to reach out to our talent team.

Employees are valued
Behavior Intervention Implementer (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CAJanuary 15, 2019
I would recommend DirectEd to anyone willing to accept contract work and willing to work less than 40 hours a week. Benefits are great, if you can afford it. Personally, I had to give up most of my benefits because too much was coming out of my pay. I gave up health insurance and got on Medi-Cal.
Pros
great management team
Cons
Not enough hours to make a living wage.
February 11, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, we value your input regarding benefit costs as we continue our efforts to provide our employees with the best possible experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at DirectEd Educational Services. Our community is ready to answer.

DirectEd Educational Services Reviews by Location